Fighters that call out top fighters = scrubs

Reggie Warren Jr -  You're the fucking chump for making this thread.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

chump.

ok i get it comedy guy, fisher is your buddy.

What do you get?  That I'm right and you're wrong?

right about what? are you going to tell me spencer is a contender and not a upper gate keeper? gomi is a contender. try to think of it from the perspective that fisher is just a person and not somebody you worship. in other words, your opinion is biased.

MMA fighters should always use the correct fork, ask permission before leaving the table and stand when a lady enters the room.

Trust me pal, I don't worship Spencer....thats actually funny!  How is Gomi a contender in the UFC?  Or any other organization at the moment? 

I'm right because you're making a thread talking shit about a professional fighter who puts it all on the line for the fans...you are calling these guys chicken shit and chumps.  Are you fucking serious?  Why don't you go on Spencers thread he made and give him your opinion tough guy...go tell him he's a chump for calling out Gomi.

You won't do it and you know why?  Because you are a pussy and these guys you see fighting in the UFC are not.

i tend to not post in threads that are a mile long as you never get the point across. i admit i was out of line in my verbage "chumps" and "chicken shit". truth though, i'm far from a pussy and you are a butthurt little fag that cant take somebodies opinion.

How far from a pussy are you?  An asshole?  Or is that not far enough?

At this point Fisher is much more a contender than Gomi is.

wow i didnt realize gomi was coming of back to back losses, my bad and my mistake. i do how ever stand by the rest of my op minus fisher/gomi

Spencer Fisher,,,,, are you fucking Drunk,or maybe your name may be on the LONG list of fools he has waxed since , well forever. Fisher is one of my favorite 55ers or fighters for that matter, he has more warrior spirit in his little toe then most have in them period. WAY OUT OF LINE !!!!

nhbMIKE - wow i didnt realize gomi was coming of back to back losses, my bad and my mistake. i do how ever stand by the rest of my op minus fisher/gomi

Haha! Reggie for the win. Do your research before you post threads.

nhbmike is a fucking idiot

He is coming off back to back wins after the back to back losses, one of which was a pretty bad decision.

Reggie Warren Jr - How far from a pussy are you?  An asshole?  Or is that not far enough?

Lol

First of all I'm not calling anybody out.  I simply said that is a fight I would like to have as well as the fans.  Hell I'm not even saying I'll win, but I'll go down swinging.

Spencer Fisher -  First of all I'm not calling anybody out.  I simply said that is a fight I would like to have as well as the fans.  Hell I'm not even saying I'll win, but I'll go down swinging.

Id like to see this fight

OP should prolly change his SN after this massive fail

Spencer Fisher - First of all I'm not calling anybody out. I simply said that is a fight I would like to have as well as the fans. Hell I'm not even saying I'll win, but I'll go down swinging.

it was a big mistake to include your name on the list, you showed a lot of class not coming on this thread and tearing me a new one. gl to you.

jdindiana - 
 Id like to see this fight

OP should prolly change his SN after this massive fail

lol not

Fisher called out Gomi in the most respectful and cool way possible.