Fighters that call out top fighters = scrubs

i know what your saying and its cool just looking for another war then...... and i dont care about belts i have a family to take care of and i could get fotn!! thanks

Spencer Fisher is not a scrub by any means and neither is Dan Hardy. Your a scrub. 

I think a much more POS move is calling out a big name fighter clearly on the way down, like the WW's coming out of the woodwork calling out Matt Hughes.

how is it chickenshit to get paid?

in MMA, you get paid based on what you draw.  you have to generate fan interest.

but queer little pro wrestling marks like you think fighters should be these respectful zen masters, when they are just normal fuckin' dudes trying to get paid.

i quit watching pro wrestling when i was 6 years old.

I'll agree that the Hardy/Davis hype method was stupid as hell.

"No one's paying attention to me so I'm going to insult someone with a bigger fan base and make fun of their pride in their national heiritage... BRB."

Vera calling out Liddell would be a good example.

without hardy calling people out, he wouldnt have a title shot as soon as hes gotten one

nhbMIKE - i quit watching pro wrestling when i was 6 years old.

then stop acting like a female.

nhbMIKE -  shows you are jealous of their success and not willing to do your time like them

what kind of homo shit is this?  

that is definitely not a standard you hold yourself to.

if you were competing with someone else over a job, and talking shit about him could get you a raise, i bet you would talk some shit too

so why would you hold someone else to such a ridiculous, childish standard?  

unless you were a pro wrestling type of mark, that thinks he knows what someone else might "deserve".  

ajl416az - 
what kind of homo shit is this?  
that is definitely not a standard you hold yourself to.

if you were competing with someone else over a job, and talking shit about him could get you a raise, i bet you would talk some shit too
actualy i wouldnt and havent

so why would you hold someone else to such a ridiculous, childish standard?  
unless you were a pro wrestling type of mark, that thinks he knows what someone else might "deserve".  

why do you keep bringing up pro wrestling? everything i have posted in this thread has been against trash talking and call outs, thats exactly what pro wrestling does. if you like trash talking and call outs then you are the one into pro wrestling.

if you don't understand why people would talk trash when there is money to be gained, thats like a little kid that doesn't understand reality.

or a pro wrestling mark, who doesn't understand reality.

a lot of the time, people talk shit to get fans interested, or get the other guy riled up so he'll sign the fight

no matter the reason, its just the method you get to where you are going.  nobody gets hurt by it.  most of the time, neither guy even means it