Fighters wanted Minnesota and area

Ya but now that doc's kid owes me, so next week when i break something new i can just go straight to his house... I' feeling pretty healthy right now and i will be down there on Monday. But i did just get suspended from school for 5 days so the mommy might not let me. we shall see.

Tell her we will punish you more then she would be able to - In fact anytime she wants to put a hurtin on you Just tell her to give me a call - things like that give me hope for another day HAHA

See you Monday

ttt

It is a good idea to have training - We have different levels of competition - Contact me at reilly@icc.tv and we can talk more about what would make sense.
Thanks

ttt

Any idea how much tickets will be for the Fridley show?

Sign Sean? Hey good idea!!!

We have been talking to Sean for a quite a while and he very much wants to fight for his home town. Sean is very much that type of fighter he wants to be in front of the people who have been there for him from the beginning. Right now of course he is under contract to Bushido. If it is possible we will work out having Sean on an upcoming show.

One other thing however about having Sean on the show When we have him we will be matching him up as best we can. Personally I think it is not possible right now to match him up evenly because at this moment he doesnt have an equal at 170 lbs. So while I cant find an even steven match I will also not insult him by having him fight a c-level club fighter.
But the plan is to build the local show where we can give guys a chance to get some quality fights and give the fans to see their favorite fighters at their best.

Advance tickets for the show will be $50, $35, and $25
$50 seats are at the tables right next to the cage and on the Deck that sits up about 5 feet and will be about 15 feet from the cage.

$35 seats are Ringside the first 4 rows behind the tables or between 5 and 15 feet from the cage.
Reserved is the next rows and Bleachers The Bleacher seats should be great. Remember we are using our 28x28 foot cage.

I have designed the seating arrangement in an octagon shape to ensure the best sight lines. This costs us about 150 seats but every seat has good sight lines not behind poles and such.

At the door add $5 to tickets but I doubt any tables or VIPs will be available at that time Many of the other seats also seem to be going quickly. We will be selling standing room GA tickets at the door for $25 depending on what is left.

Those who buy in bulk of course get a discount.

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt

How do we buy tickets? Do we call the venue?

Contact me at reilly@icc.tv

ttt

Did the fights in Roch. happen?

Are the fights in Fridely still on?