Fighters who have been knocked down the fewest

Glowman -

BJ has went down once. And that was to Yair.

Rory had him on skates once against the cage, but he didn't go down.

And Corrie Sanders should've been credited with a knock down against Vitali. Vitali's glove touched the mat in round 2..

I think we need to define knocked down. Technically Matt Serra caught BJ slightly off balance with a punch to the shoulder area iirc that put bj down, he bounced back up almost immediately but was definitely knocked down. It wasn't due to head trauma though. I was photographing that fight cageside and got a pic of Matt swinging and then BJ on the ground.

isguerra93 -
Hate420 -

Gastelum got dropped by Erick Silva

Lol they've never fought eachother... He did get dropped by rick story though

Similar hair...

Jason -

Lauzon? I think Pettis was the only time he was ever dropped?

I remember Michael Johnson knocked him down early in round 1

Jump Kick -
Glowman -

And Corrie Sanders should've been credited with a knock down against Vitali. Vitali's glove touched the mat in round 2..

I think we need to define knocked down. Technically Matt Serra caught BJ slightly off balance with a punch to the shoulder area iirc that put bj down, he bounced back up almost immediately but was definitely knocked down. It wasn't due to head trauma though. I was photographing that fight cageside and got a pic of Matt swinging and then BJ on the ground.

If the blow lands and you're not shoving or stepping on the opponents foot it's a knockdown even if you're off balance.

That's the boxing definition.

Cabbage Correira

Glowman -

Agreed on Vitali! Floyd Mayweather Jr. should've have a KD called against (I think) Zab Judah, for the same reason.

Stern -
Jump Kick -
Glowman -

If the blow lands and you're not shoving or stepping on the opponents foot it's a knockdown even if you're off balance.

If it was a boxing match, I would agree, but MMA and boxing have so little in common technically outside of "they both hit each other with hands", that it's hard to say in an MMA context. Even in boxing, it would've depended on the ref.

Stern -
Jump Kick -
Glowman -

In that case Matt Serra knocked BJ down. Someone can review this fight to confirm, I haven't watched it in over a decade.

Damien maia. Sure hes been dropped but its not who's never been knocked down. Its the fewest 

Ronda rousey

GrilliamG -
Stern -
Jump Kick -
Glowman -

If it was a boxing match, I would agree, but MMA and boxing have so little in common technically outside of "they both hit each other with hands", that it's hard to say in an MMA context. Even in boxing, it would've depended on the ref.

Yes you're correct. I only mentioned the boxing definition because I didn't see the mma definition when I looked. I gray area does exist.