Fighting tonight

3rd amateur fight. Will be at 170. Fighting a guy making his debut named Joseph Lari. He's out of Jackson's in NM. Wish me luck UG I'll have a video up as soon as possible. Phone Post

good luck buddy.

Thanks and I'll do my best haha Phone Post

Good luck brother

man why haent you got your name attached to your record yet.... best of luck!!

Best of luck to you. Phone Post

Good luck Roadkill!!!

Awesome. Good luck. Watch out for the wet blanket bullshit Jackson pointstyle crap. Phone Post

Good luck my man!

Good luck man. Phone Post

Sly fox I tried. Got a confirmation that it needed to be verified but haven't gotten a response yet.

I'm going to try to keep it as far from a point game as possible. We'll see if he brings it. Phone Post

Good luck!

All the best mate. Phone Post

UGCTT_45forever - All the best mate. Phone Post

Oh and keep it creepy.... Phone Post

UGCTT_45forever - 
UGCTT_45forever - All the best mate. Phone Post

Oh and keep it creepy.... Phone Post

This!  Good luck Creepy Padiwan.

Lost at the end of the 1st round by KO. Sorry guys dropped my hands for just a second and got caught. Learning experience for sure. Phone Post

UGCTT_Roadkill - Lost at the end of the 1st round by KO. Sorry guys dropped my hands for just a second and got caught. Learning experience for sure. Phone Post

No need to be sorry bro. You win some, you lose some. Just like you said, its a learning experience. Take what you can learn from it, apply it, and move forward. Dont let it keep you down. #UGCTT for life. Phone Post

I've been trying to get to 155 and this fight made me want that even more. It was at 170 and that's my normal weight but I always have trouble grappling with guys my size. Not taking any time off and continuing with my diet and hopefully getting on a card next month. Phone Post

UGCTT_Roadkill - 

Lost at the end of the 1st round by KO. Sorry guys dropped my hands for just a second and got caught. Learning experience for sure. Phone Post

Shit man, no need to apologize.  Every athlete loses at some point in their career.  Just take a little while to get your brain back in order from the KO and get back out there man.  

UGCTT_molsonmuscle360 -
UGCTT_Roadkill -  Lost at the end of the 1st round by KO. Sorry guys dropped my hands for just a second and got caught. Learning experience for sure. Phone Post

Shit man, no need to apologize.  Every athlete loses at some point in their career.  Just take a little while to get your brain back in order from the KO and get back out there man.  

Had the balls to step into the cage which is more than most on this forum bro,keep yer pecker up! Phone Post