Final word on which belts NEVER come untied

I am gonna spend the money on the eosin panther the moment I get my ceremonial first stripe(year or so). My name in kanji(sp?), embroidered stripe on red bar, maybe an att logo embroidered. They will do whatever you want to the belt. My homie got a kataaro and loves it.
The jiu jitsu vs Bjj difference is only the Brazilian flag , I asked them about this Phone Post 3.0

there is no cole miller in kanji.  Your name will be in romaji.  5 characters  :) 

Panthers are pretty cool belts.  I did notice that they frey rather quickly.  Some dont like that, some do.  I personally love mine

I love the Eosin's fraying, but not the lack of staying tied.

Had one for Karate back in the day and that came untied sometimes even without grappling contact!

And I hear you about how you tie the belt.

However I dont think its at all asking too much to have an awesome looking belt that stays tied during live rolls with a traditional knot.

Making a super thick custom belt that will fray and look cool is fine, but not at the expense of staying tied.

Josh Mancuso - Genuinely surprised BJJ never adopted the kurtka style kimono with the belt loops to keep it in place. Phone Post 3.0
sounds like a wonderful way to break the shit out of your finger Phone Post 3.0

super lock for me tonight. 

Blue Lock Tite. You can find it at most hardware stores.

My gameness gets loose with the super knot, so I do to really buy into the way you tie it prevents it from coming undone.

H, what days are you training in the gi? Phone Post 3.0

I have a Kataaro and it stays tied with the regular knot. My brown belt was a War. I went throught two purples (an older OTM (thicker and wider than the ones my students have) and a Bad Boy. Both were very similar.) I think the Kataaro stays tied better than the War and Korals. The OTM and Bad Boy belts stayed tied the best. No complaints about the Kataaro.

I've said before, we need to switch to modern, TKD style tunics with the belt rank painted on. Otherwise, the insanity of untied belts will never end!