Finally...Corey Hill

great show of sportsmanship by Hill, which is rare these days.

Major props.

The way he was dropping those hammerfist looked like he was actually dropping a actual hammer....There was pure force in those

Corey seems like a good guy. He was having a deeper conversation with himself then I ever had with my wife lol. Props for Corey. I do have a question this is not a stab at Corey if he would of made it to the finals with his limited experience would that of been bad for the sport or a good thing?

IrishLew, how do you know that Corey is with MFS right now? I'm just curious.

" If that kid gets with the right team he's gonna be pretty scarey...slab of clay...I look forward to seeing him in the future. "

Somebody call up MFS and get the training going...Jens and Horn already want him there

i know that it was said on the show between Horn and Pulver, but is Corey actually training at MFS? Irish Lew was that a guess or is it true?

he was doing great. he should've kept it on the feet. If he could've avoided the takedown, he'd've won. I couldn't see nate hurting him standing.

I mean come on there in the big leauges now....They were fighting in small orgs before and now all that they have trained for and worked for has finally came true cuz they are there....Theres gotta be a emoional release somewhere sometime

I have mixed feelings.

1) Zuffa let this guy on the show w/ out any pro fights, let alone a big amatuer record.

2) He self admittingly didn't have a game plan in fighting Nate which led him to get caught in a triangle. He would have posted given he had more experience (see my 1st point.)

3) He did great as far as showing his athletic ability. He also showed great class in defeat.

But WTF was he doing there to begin w/. They turned down guys like Clay Guida and Bart Paleswski. Guys who are studs and rip some of these guys a new A-hole.

What is so entertaining about Wiman's personality? Or Lauzon, even tho he'll win and he's a stud.

But it'll be more interesting if Joe goes against Clay any day.

Spencer Fisher said so...lol

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Exclusive:-Fisher-On-Stout-Rematch-UFC-71-TUF-5--Tons-More.html

OK, thanks IrishLew. I was just curious. I just wanted to know that he was really getting into fighting full time. I think that with MFS, he will realize his best potential. Whatever it is, they will get the best out of him.

no problem i tried to copy and paste, but it wouldn't let me.

With help from Jens, Horn, Hughes, Fisher and Pat...Hill is going to be dangerous!

The Dana already mentioned that Hill was impressive during the tryouts and got a spot. How some fighters got excluded from the show and how fighters like Weems or Monsta made it are beyond me. Corey has a lot of potenital and it'll be interesting to see where he is in a few years. But that guy needs to bulk up seriously.

TTT for Corey

he looked pretty solid against Diaz.. I figured Diaz would win but Corey made sure it wasn't easy.

"Agreed. Crying when you lose is crying when you don't get your own way IMO."

as reasonmethis said, crying is a proper emotional release. to think it's weak and "not being a man" is pretty immature to me.

now, jumping up and down and having a tantrum after a loss is an emotional release too, but not a proper one to show to all of america imo

you can act any way you want after a fight, but when you cry you can still have dignity. when you act like a spoiled brat, you don't.

He did very good for only his second fight. Give him some time and he'll be a great fighter.

if you look at mma.tv main page there is something on there stating corey hill is at colorado mma

http://www.mma.tv/events/index.cfm?ac=EventDetail&EID=1739

"But that guy needs to bulk up seriously. "

why? this is a weight class sport, if he "bulks up" he just goes up a weight class and fights bigger guys anyway. net gain = ZERO. why not just be a really strong 155 with an amazing reach advantage?

I was impressed, and look foreward to seeing him in the ring again.