Finally...Corey Hill

I'm not so sure it's about dignity either...

When Sam Morgan loss on the ultimate fighter and woke up basically crying, it's was hard not feel and understand how he was feeling.

Corey could be a handfull if he learns the ground game, I know Nate is great at subs but it just seemed a bit easy. Hope he gets the training he needs coz he seems a tidy guy and deserves a chance

Corey was very impressive last night and took the loss like a man. Look how much he improved from the first fight, you could see he had more confidence in himself. I can't wait to see how much he imroves for the finale.

yep he took the loss well and will be around for a while i hope

I am a fan of his.

I thought it was really touching the way he felt such pride in recognizing how far he had come and such excitement at the opportunities that are being presented for him to improve.

The camera caught a really beautiful moment in the car ride after he lost, when a little smile just sneaked out.

I think he did the best he could and took advantage of the opportunity he was given..he improved a lot from his first fight to the second. He's new to the sport and already has seasoned fighters taking notice, so he must be doing something right!!!

i'm 5'11" and he's inspired me to drop to 155 and leave the 170lb division. :-)

As for MFS, a friend of mine trains there and confirmed Corey's presence.

big improvements, and he showed great strength tossing Nate around.

I wish he beat nate into a bloody pulp. He definitely has a bright future in the sport.

he was throwing nate around like a rag doll. class act! im a fan!

"He was smiling like he took comfort in the fact that he knew he did the best he could. Unlike other people on the show he went out swinging aand he knows he'll be back. "

That was my impression as well.

Looking forward to seeing Corey fight again.

Hill could have won that fight if he just kept up with what he had been doing. Instead he went for the take down for no reason.

It didn't look to me that Nate was going to be able to get him down and Nate was losing in the stand-up.

Too bad. I'd pick Hill in a rematch.

Stretchplum -

Not intending to start anything, but am genuinely curious to know why you said he had "high school wrestling skills" and "iffy balance"?

The kid was a high school all american in wrestling; a junior college national champion (in a weight that had two other defending or eventual finalists); a junior college national runner-up; and was considered a solid NCAA DI prospect.

Perhaps, I'm too easy in my evaluation, but I'd have to rate that better than high school skills.

And based on the leverage he displayed when whipping Diaz around on counters....I'd say his balance is fine too. What am I missing?

teach that man some submission and look out! I like the Buddy Rose alter-ego thing as well.

i bet he cant stay at 155 forever

than his ass will be exposed at 170 +

shootfightermike - He wrestled 157 in juco....and that was 1999-2001. If he was going to fill into his frame, I'd have thought it would have already happened. With him being 27 years old, I'd say he'll end his career at 155.

xwrestler, I may have shot from the hip in reaction to the immediate deification of him as a future Hall Of Famer on the show.

StretchPlum - Fair enough. Thanks for your honesty.