First Broken Nose

"Even if you have the nose rebroken and set, the cartilage between your nostrils (called the nasal septum) may be out of place and may be interfering with proper airflow. If you want this fixed, they will have to perform a septoplasty (an operation to straighten your septum). Thus you may need two operations not one." CORRECT AND IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

i think mine looks better now then it id when i was in highschool, but i'm fucked up cause i like the little scars around my eyes and knuckles too.

Thanks RaRa.

One thing I did not mention, ever since my nose was broke I have been attracted to women.

Trying to upload some pics.....but its not working.  It says XLM request Error.  Anyone know what I can do???

Good Job on the fight Rich! Congrats....
Get ready for our super fight

Make sure the file you're uploading isn't too big. Where are you uploading them to anyway?

I had a few and then had surgery which was horrible. Worst 3 days of my life next to food poisoning in Thailand

I was trying to upload it through here using the HTML editor.

Thanks Casper, will start training today.

Congrats Doolin...big win ;)

Damn, Ray is calling me Doolin, it must have caught on now. Ha ha. Thanks.

not really. A little bit in one eye and then a little worse when I woke up the 3rd day. But it went away pretty quickly.

Damn, Ray is calling me Doolin, it must have caught on now. Ha ha. Thanks.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN !!!!!!!! ChristSakes , trust your Management !

Haha ^ , You just keep fightin Richard , HKP/RuM will build your image .

My God this Doolin!

ha ha ha

Doolin, How's the shnowz?