First Five Minutes of Gina Carano Film Haywire

Jeff_H - 
Chris27 - 
Wait wait wait wait hold the fuck up, what did you say? I remember hearing something about Matt maybe wouldnt do another movie or something, something about the writer or director wasnt involved or something but I just figured they wouldnt do another movie.

R U saying they are replacing Bourne with someone else or will another guy play someone else in the Bourne world?

No way on god's green earth can anyone else play Jason Bourne.

And frankly a Bourne movie without Matt is not even worth watching.

That is fucking terrible news if true.

I just looked it up, so its Bourne Legacy but its with a new agent, should just make new series then, but they want to use the Bourne franchise to sell tickets etc.

Fucking bullshit.

I agree that at least Jeremy is playing a new agent and not trying to play Jason Bourne but it's still bullshit because when I heard about Bourne Legacy I was stoked for a new Jason Bourne movie only to be let down by hearing it's <u>not</u> a Jason Bourne movie. Oh well. I guess people probably said the same thing about the different actors that played James Bond. Since I primarily watched the Bond movies in the 80s, Roger Moore will always be the best Bond imo. Even though most people say that title goes to Sean Connery.

You think Matt will come back to do another movie at some point?

I've never read the books but from what i've heard they dont even follow the books at all, like the girl doesnt die in the second book, she lives, they have a kid or something, Carlos the Jackal is part of the books or something, is that true?

for laters

I wasn't expecting the acting to be great.. it takes insane natural ability or years of training.  The action scene was good.  However, I am definitely disappointed by the voice dubbing. It really takes me out of the scene. The switch from the guy speaking to Gina's lines is just very jarring.

action scene was alright but the voice over was bad.

I don't know, I thought it was pretty cool.

Bat21 -  LOL @ all the movie critics.

I'm going to see the movie because I think Gina would appreciate it if her fans supported her in all her endeavors, and not just when she fights.

That, and she's smokin hot and I love watching her in action.<br type="_moz" /> 

That's awesome dude, I wish I had the honour of being able to call myself a fan. Maybe you two will go on a date after eh?

Oh well, if not just enjoy making out with your pillow.

Lol @ us other suckers who will only go to see a movie if it looks good.

Whambo - 
Bat21 -  LOL @ all the movie critics.

I'm going to see the movie because I think Gina would appreciate it if her fans supported her in all her endeavors, and not just when she fights.

That, and she's smokin hot and I love watching her in action.<br type="_moz" /> 

That's awesome dude, I wish I had the honour of being able to call myself a fan. Maybe you two will go on a date after eh?

Oh well, if not just enjoy making out with your pillow.

Lol @ us other suckers who will only go to see a movie if it looks good.

PWNED

Fight scene gave me a chubby.

4 stars. FJJ says "Check it out"