First Five Minutes of Gina Carano Film Haywire

I'm just happy they didn't use shaky cam for the fight sequence... that is getting old.

Fucking armchair fighters are what comprises these types of forums, so it's no surprise that the armchair directors/critics are out in droves.

I liked it, but the quality sucked, gave it a college-project feel. Watch in HD folks, this hulu embed sucks!

WestsideStrangler -  You guys are such fucking haters.  Go back to the basement and jerk off to her pics instead of watching the movie or stfu and go watch it and give her props for making some fucking coin (more than almost all of you) and doing something every fukn one of you wishes they could do.

The only reason people here are going to watch it is because they are fans. I'm glad she made some money and wish her continued success, but all the criticisms are fair.

I thought the acting was fine very realistic and the fight scene was good some of you have been watching to many Jackie Chan movies.

I am not so sure its a voice over she it trying to be assertive and they may have had her try and talk like that and who here has heard here being assertive or pissed off she may sound like that. Also on the net the audio may just be fucked up its never as good as the real movie.

And to the dude that gave the long analysis geeze you must go nuts watching cartoons get a life dude enjoy the fucking movie instead of nit picking shut you know nothing about...

Here is a youtube link for better viewing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBUt2lQbGJs

Ok listen to this interview of her and the voice is not really different. She is not being assertive here but you can tell easily that if she were to be more assertive or commanding on purpose like she would be in the movie she would sound like she does in the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EenPzVpJ6R0

If dude had known it was Pride rules I think he would have won.

so you see a hott chick beat some dude down AND you ask 'where are you taking me?' i'd just be hoping she's gonna work out some more aggresion...

Styles original and different, fight scene was pretty fucking badass, love the sound effects and music.

stonepony - People need to try and keep things in perspective...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYQsxFX0qx8

Rampage was actually pretty good. 

sevenwithcheese - Forget the acting ... it's Channing Tatum and Gina Carano. What I want to know is, who the fuck approved that fight scene?!

We couldn't get a take 2 of dude breaking the ketchup bottle on her head? It looks like absolute shit, and if somehow you could actually break one of those bottles like that, your hand would be destroyed. I know realism and action movies don't go hand in hand, but he mushed that bottle into the side of her head and it shattered like he threw it at a brick wall.

Forcing the submissions in there is the even worse though. Even for an action movie that was goofy, unless her character is bullet proof. If not, then she is a complete moron who put her life in danger for absolutely no reason. No one involved with this movie thought her character pointing a gun at her own head was strange?

Good lord this place kills me with you negative nancy hater fucks, that fight scene was awesome one of the best I've seen and she didn't do a submission you dumb ass she isolated his arm with the gun in it and broke it Phone Post

And her voice isn't dubbed over you guys are insane Phone Post

doesn't sound like her.  Perhaps not dubbed, but it's been manipulated.

mishto chuckles -  And her voice isn't dubbed over you guys are insane Phone Post

because it was altered by software. 

I'm a sucker for movies like this so I'll enjoy it, Bourne movies are epic, even Salt I didnt think was terrible, I think this will be better.

So I like these kinds of films so I'll def check it out when it comes out on demand.

What's up with Bourne?

Will we see Bourne, Salt and Gina together taking out the CIA?

Chris27 - I'm a sucker for movies like this so I'll enjoy it, Bourne movies are epic, even Salt I didnt think was terrible, I think this will be better.

So I like these kinds of films so I'll def check it out when it comes out on demand.

What's up with Bourne?

I personally think it sucks that Jeremy Renner will be starring in The Bourne Legacy instead of Matt Damon. Matt is perfect in that role and I like all 3 of the Bourne movies.

I'm a sucker for movies like this so I'll enjoy it, Bourne movies are epic, even Salt I didnt think was terrible, I think this will be better.

What's up with Bourne?

Jeff_H - 
Chris27 - I'm a sucker for movies like this so I'll enjoy it, Bourne movies are epic, even Salt I didnt think was terrible, I think this will be better.

What's up with Bourne?

I personally think it sucks that Jeremy Renner will be starring in The Bourne Legacy instead of Matt Damon. Matt is perfect in that role and I like all 3 of the Bourne movies.

Wait wait wait wait hold the fuck up, what did you say? I remember hearing something about Matt maybe wouldnt do another movie or something, something about the writer or director wasnt involved or something but I just figured they wouldnt do another movie.

R U saying they are replacing Bourne with someone else or will another guy play someone else in the Bourne world?

No way on god's green earth can anyone else play Jason Bourne.

And frankly a Bourne movie without Matt is not even worth watching.

That is fucking terrible news if true.

I just looked it up, so its Bourne Legacy but its with a new agent, should just make new series then, but they want to use the Bourne franchise to sell tickets etc.

Fucking bullshit.

Bourne Legacy

Chris27 - 
Wait wait wait wait hold the fuck up, what did you say? I remember hearing something about Matt maybe wouldnt do another movie or something, something about the writer or director wasnt involved or something but I just figured they wouldnt do another movie.

R U saying they are replacing Bourne with someone else or will another guy play someone else in the Bourne world?

No way on god's green earth can anyone else play Jason Bourne.

And frankly a Bourne movie without Matt is not even worth watching.

That is fucking terrible news if true.

I just looked it up, so its Bourne Legacy but its with a new agent, should just make new series then, but they want to use the Bourne franchise to sell tickets etc.

Fucking bullshit.

I agree that at least Jeremy is playing a new agent and not trying to play Jason Bourne but it's still bullshit because when I heard about Bourne Legacy I was stoked for a new Jason Bourne movie only to be let down by hearing it's not a Jason Bourne movie. Oh well. I guess people probably said the same thing about the different actors that played James Bond. Since I primarily watched the Bond movies in the 80s, Roger Moore will always be the best Bond imo. Even though most people say that title goes to Sean Connery.

I'll watch it, but it'll have to be on PPV.