First UFC Gym (pics)

hmmmm....

nice pics. thanks for sharing

looks pretty sweet

Pink Bunkadoo - what are the ropes coming down from the girders in the octogon for? There is a pic with a guy and chick on their backs with their feet in the ropes-what is that for?

TRX suspension training. I use that system in my daily workouts. It is awesome.

If you want to buy one could you please use my link since I'm a dealer : )

http://www.reactiontoviolence.com/Links.html

Thank you!!!

Isn't this the exact same business model as Extreme Couture?

RedCoat - Wow, looks pretty fucking high tech but lacks a certain.... charm. Reminds me of Globo Gym

I'm guessing 90% of the times its going to be 99% full of complete and utter douchebags. That sort of place is going to be sooooo crowded!
Yep, douchecity.  It is pretty high tech though, memberships are probably astronomical. 

ptper - Only $300 per month. I'll take two memberships just in case I need to take a buddy.

Is this for real?  The gym I go to is half that amount (Muay Thai, BJJ, wrestling, boxing, kickboxing)

but then again it isn't quite that high tech.  $300 is a friggin car payment.  I think I'll pass. 

should have made those UFC plates octagons, instead of round.

$300 is not for real.  Ranges between 45-100 a month.

You can take some BJJ, MMA, Muay Thai classes, but it's mainly a gym to workout at.  You want to spar, roll hard, fight...you have to join a real school.  They won't have a fight or competition team.

Instructors are legit.  You have Alexander Crispim from Brazil heading the BJJ program.  He's originally from Gracie Barra, then when he moved to the US got his black from Ralph.  He still has his own BJJ school in Pleasanton and has taught around the bay at Ralph;s, Fairtex etc..

Allan Maravilla heads the Muay Thai program.  He was a head coach at Cung Le's and Cung's main corner.

Of course there are other instructors who run classes from time to time.  I've seen local guys who I worked with at Fairtex for MT and I've seen Jessi Taran who is a BJJ Brown there as well who used to help run Open Door BJJ in Alameda as well.

gay

lol^^

Yeah the gym looks really good but not many people would be able to afford the membership, and not all the really good fighters that need the training definitely could not afford that; so it will be full of rich wannabes wearing their affliction shirts and saying their fighters to every chick they see.

TRANE UFC!

I wonder how much the membership is?

Anarkis2 - Although Throwdown gyms typically come with known entities who are real MMA fighters.

Crispim fights in Strikeforce...

Oh and "Kid's Gym". He approves:

Man I wish i was able to train there,

Looks great

that place looks insane.  anyone who says it doesn't is just hating. 

it actually does look pretty sweet, but its gonna be full of affliction douche's all the time

Wow, it looks great