First UFC Gym (pics)

Dojo storm

cheesy but bad ass

Ivan Drago would approve

I was there a week ago, and the membership is 99 a month for EVERYTHING!!!

Gym, Classes (as many or as few as you want to take) BJJ, MMA, Muay Thai, Spin classes, Crossfit...

There is a resturant that serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner...

Flat screens everywhere you turn your head, and ANY, UFC that comes on TV you get to watch for free, and that includes PPVs..

Oh, and its open 24 hours a day!!!

"I Train UFC" will be used 10 Fold now.

http://allelbows.com/

it def does look kickass. it's just odd to see i guess. 

so does this mean that now you really can trane UFC?

BillyRayChubbs -  I was there a week ago, and the membership is 99 a month for EVERYTHING!!!

Gym, Classes (as many or as few as you want to take) BJJ, MMA, Muay Thai, Spin classes, Crossfit...

There is a resturant that serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner...

Flat screens everywhere you turn your head, and ANY, UFC that comes on TV you get to watch for free, and that includes PPVs..

If that's truly the case then that's an EXCELLENT deal.  I wonder where the $300 a month came from?

I see all the kids wearing ufc gis. Is everyone forced to buy a "ufc gi" or can they bring their own if they already own one?

Also LMAO @ Dana's horrible quote being on the wall. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet.

Jumpman - DW practicing to be a ring girl?

Someone should shop a card in his hands on the bottom pic (on page 1 by the quote)=)

Cindy 

So you wanna trane fucken UFC?!
Looks cool though.

I WANNA BLACK BELT IN UFC!

now u can really train ufc

It does look good but I could never train there.

It's just................I don't know......

You can wear other gi's but all the one's they sell there say UFC on them. I go in there wearing my blue Atama and people always say ohhh you must be really good. Even before they roll with me.

Hansumboy -  That gym lacks a certain something, theres no heart in it. I would never want to train in a place like this, its just dull.

Also:

They put all that effort into the gym but they cant be bothered taking new pictures of Severn and Royce? Instead they just size up something from a video and photoshop it. lol, they look like ghosts on there.

It is supposed to look that way. Only the guys still competing have color photos.

Say whatever you want about the place but it is a world class facility.

wow... The definition of a McDojo

No Ken Shamrock on the hall of fame wall?

Damn.   That's fucked up.

Zuffa is a joke.