First UFC Gym (pics)

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p205/mcricks/dodgeball1.jpg

^^^^for mcricks

Amazing looking. They have a niche for now with all the MMA marketing in the mainstream. I suspect that the 99 a month comes with a long term contract and/or is an introductory rate. Otherwise the MMA/MT & BJJ instructors alone will drive them into bankruptcy.

onefighter - Only the guys still competing have color photos.

Severn still competes.

Looks awesome, hope it gets people up out of their couches.

Haters are always going to hate, no matter how good the place is..

I think the place looks great.

I despise the word "haters" because it's fucking retarded...but some of these posters are meeting the definition. It's a cross between that and "jealousy", imho.

That gym looks sweet. As long as they have great instructors I don't see a problem.

Hell Id love it if there way a decent kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA gym within and hours drive from me. Id kill for a UFC gym near me.

$99 seems low. Is that a special?

Cindy 

bcolflesh - 
onefighter - Only the guys still competing have color photos.

Severn still competes.

In the UFC like the other 3?

gym looks good.

give me a big budget , i could do alot better ..... my mma mall concept blows everything ive seen away ... ( under 10, 000, 000 ) ....

look at this then look at where Fedor trains or used to train... food for thought.

disbeliever - someone put dana in this photo

edit: and on the painting

Ahahahaha , first thing i thought when i read that 'globo gym' comment !

'At globo gym we're better than you .... and we know it !'

KenBania - Nice place! They didnt have to put the "half assed" statement on the wall though.

I actually love the fact that they put that quote up.  That shit is funny.

Li Mu Bai - look at this then look at where Fedor trains or used to train... food for thought.

not everyone trains or works out to become the best fighter in the world

some times people just want a cool place to do cardio or light weights, also the classes seem cool if you are just doing it on a casual level and its hard to find all this kind of stuff in one placce, if its 99 bucks for 6 months to a yr and as described I would definitely sign up, bring it to NYC!

believe me, if there was a Pride gym opening up nearby I would be there in a heart beat, but there isnt,

so dont start that... lol

looks awesome. anything that draws more people to our sport is a good thing. more fans mean more opportunities for fighters to make some money. it may also provide a way for retired fighters to make a living in and around the sport they love.

I guess the phrase "I train Tapout" will be much more legit now...

Welcome to the douchebag decade of "I train UFC".

Sigh... Oh how I long for 1998-2004 MMA time period... Awwwww, the Golden Years.