First UFC Gym (pics)

inf0 -  
WHAT IS THIS MACHINE???

it looks electronic. you can figure it out from there.

i'm with the fedor comment though. you're just as good off doing dance moves while you're shadow boxing and keeping a rhythm. Then go do a bunch of power exercises and sweat your fucking ass off when you do it. then just roll with your friends in the gym you created by saving on a 6 month membership at the ufc gym.

inf0 -  

WHAT IS THIS MACHINE???

I was told its a machine to test your strength and limits that allows the trainer to help tailor a program for you.  No idea what it's called.

if $99 bucks + free ppv's is true...bye bye local gyms

Johnny Ringo - I guess the phrase "I train Tapout" will be much more legit now...

Welcome to the douchebag decade of "I train UFC".

Sigh... Oh how I long for 1998-2004 MMA time period... Awwwww, the Golden Years.

Oh boy, I can't agree more.

DIZZZLE - Dojo storm

I think MMA has just jumped the shark

Suddenly, "I was just down training at my UFC gym." isn't as funny anymore.

I love "i trane ufc" guys because i dont feel guilty beating the shit of them in practice.

Douch: "well i dont fight but i train a lot and could probably be a top 10 MW fighter"

Me: "ORLY??"

*tap them out like morse code"

jiujitsumma - Suddenly, "I was just down training at my UFC gym." isn't as funny anymore.

This

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I think this whole venture is doomed for failure, and quickly unless zuffa pours money into it for years hoping to recover.

This is the worst economy we've had in how long? Unemployment at 10%+ housing dropped another 9% and it's getting worse.

the first things to go when someone does a budget is the shit that's not necessary and that's before entertainment.

They're banking on their false sense of place in the sports industry, thinking they're big enough to carry it. They aren't. not even close. the UFC is the biggest org. in a fringe sport that hasn't even gone mainstream yet.

I don't know, this just seems like some pretty bad ignorance. i assume it was planned before things went to shit, but should have been shelved until we rebound. or christ, at least hit bottom lol.

wow...their LA gym might as well be in bfe egypt...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=3672+Rosemead+Blvd+Rosemead,+Ca+91770&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=65.900117,54.228516&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=3672+Rosemead+Blvd,+Rosemead,+Los+Angeles,+California+91770&z=17

humphrey sphinctermuscle - I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I think this whole venture is doomed for failure, and quickly unless zuffa pours money into it for years hoping to recover.

This is the worst economy we've had in how long? Unemployment at 10%+ housing dropped another 9% and it's getting worse.

the first things to go when someone does a budget is the shit that's not necessary and that's before entertainment.

They're banking on their false sense of place in the sports industry, thinking they're big enough to carry it. They aren't. not even close. the UFC is the biggest org. in a fringe sport that hasn't even gone mainstream yet.

I don't know, this just seems like some pretty bad ignorance. i assume it was planned before things went to shit, but should have been shelved until we rebound. or christ, at least hit bottom lol.

Legitimate concern for them, the upside to the economy though is that I guarantee that place was built for about 30-40% less than original estimates.  The bidding market is really cutthroat right now.

I had a dream a couple months ago about going to a gym that was exactly the same as that one....what does it mean?

Stirrups?

Do paid UFC shills get an employee discount???

Glad theres a kids program, fun thing for them to do.

Kids = $$$, why do you think so many TMA's are still around?

best looking gym ive seen

Stupidnewbie - Do paid UFC shills get an employee discount???

Empoyees pay $50 a month for the "Ultimate" membership which is unlimited classes.

FearMir - 
inf0 -  
WHAT IS THIS MACHINE???

I was told its a machine to test your strength and limits that allows the trainer to help tailor a program for you.  No idea what it's called.

I heard the machine was to test for athleticism.