Floyd Mayweather Vs Tank Abbott

tru jwiz, but lets be honest these two one never go one on one in a street. Mayweather is a thug and rolls like one/ with his posse.

Yeah, it's inconceivable that Floyd would be by himself in a dangerous situation like that in the street. If he happened to be, though, Tank wouldn't be the best guy to throwdown with, imo

Well when u get up close, Tank is way bigger than him, so naturally his boys would want to square up also.

But if it was up to Mayweather he would go one on one with anybody.

I watched his whole hbo insider interview with him, and dude is a tough. I would want to come across him even though he is 150 pds.. Fast hands

He could outbox him but that isn`t Tanks sport.

in a streetfight or a cage fight, tank mauls mayweather, its a joke to think otherwise. boxing? mayweather would win, tank would gass before mayweather actually hurt him.

BzGrappla posted:  "Stupid thread"

BzGrappla is correct.

what warfrog said

Tank has over 100 pounds on Mayweather and his size would make the difference, IMO.  I made this thread after reading how most people think Mayweather could beat up anybody because he's a great boxer, and size didn't matter.

Sam Pai,

Can you breakdown how you'd go about beating Floyd on the street? (No weapons)

DJstudd...LOL, I thought this thread was dead yesterday!

Gary Hughes, Team DJstudd

jwizard...there is no script to follow, you must be able to improvise.  To beat a boxer, you don't let him box.  Use a lot of low hard kicks to keep him off balance and to keep the boxer from being able to get off.  Or take him down to the ground, where he is out of his element and helpless like a fish out of water.

How many of you actually train?

Out of those of you that train how many of you have seen a little guy with lots of skill tool a bigger less-skilled guy? How many sports have you seen this in?

Jesus, guys.

We are talking about one of the most skilled boxers ever against a toughman champ.

Tank gets embarrassed 10/10 times.

Unless we are talking about MMA, in which case Tank wins by G&P.

funkywb...We're talking more about MMA or street, where Tank can use the ground.

Tank by G&P rd1.

"May would run for his life, then turn around while Tank is having a heart attack and pound him with a thousand head and body shots."

Why wouldn't Tank be alowed to have a gameplan, also?

There is a reason only a handful of guys in boxing history have had any success when moving up for than a couple of divisions. Even guys with huge knockout power at Welterweight, would end up not being strong enough to hurt a tough middleweight.

PBF isnt even a power puncher in his own division. If he went into the heavyweight division, club fighters would laugh at him.

Tank is a big heavyweigh with a rock head and can use techniques pbf doesnt train for. PBF is elusive when all you can use against him is boxing, even then he ends up in clinches all the time. You really think a 250 lb guy with an underhook wouldn't drive his head into the mat??

Does he practice defending a double leg? Or any other defense against anything but boxing. OF course not.

Tank by destruction.

"PBF isnt even a power puncher in his own division. If he went into the heavyweight division, club fighters would laugh at him."

I assume you mean they'd laugh at his power and not his overall ability...cause he'd destroy most HW club fighters over several rounds.

Tank would have to go for the takedown, but he could win.

"I assume you mean they'd laugh at his power and not his overall ability...cause he'd destroy most HW club fighters over several rounds"

Of course I meant his power. The rest of his game would still be flawless at heavyweight. Except even club fighter at 250 lbs could hurt him real bad if they got a good shot in. They would have a reach advantage too and pbf would have to be careful.

He is WAY smaller than RJJ and even he had to stay on his bicycle against Ruiz and had no chance of really hurting him.

Tank is a big strong durable motherfucker with good speed, crazy power, good wrestling, and a desire to hurt people. I wouldn't bet against him on the street.