Floyd Mayweather Vs Tank Abbott

He could defend all he wants, Tanks fist would go through his guard

lets remix it: pbf vs kimbo? like tank, but a little faster on his feet, and by now probably better takedowns

LOL @ newbyfan finding this old thread.

Some people said that PBF doesn't hit hard, but if it's MMA or a street fight he won't be wearing those 8 oz. gloves.

Nowadays Tank is old and fatter than ever.

But a 30 year old Tank would have MAULED Floyd in a streetfight.

Wouldnt this be similiar to the sparring match/"fight" Shaq had against Oscar DLH?

EXactly ^^^

and standing up would playing right into mayweathers world

supersaiyan - EXactly ^^^

Obviously DLH/Shaq was not an all out boxing match.
But from my layman viewing of it...Although DLH was scoring points, it looked like DLH was not hurting Shaq at all, and Shaq was hurting DLH.

jkd_guy - 
supersaiyan - EXactly ^^^

Obviously DLH/Shaq was not an all out boxing match.
But from my layman viewing of it...Although DLH was scoring points, it looked like DLH was not hurting Shaq at all, and Shaq was hurting DLH.

yeah that is the same analysis i had as well when i saw that match..i honestly think they were holding back and stilljust pretty much putting on a good show for the ppl for the most part. i do have to wonder to an extent...if DLH (being pro) could actually give u serious bodyshots of pain in reality tho.

Is this a serious question?  Tank would end his life. 

I missed this thread the first time and am disappointed that this isn't a fight signed for the upcoming DREAM card.

^^^Correct.

tank grapples??

Word is that 50 Cent beat Floyd in a street fight. Yes, the rapper...Draw your conclusions from there.

GUINZ - in an mma match if tank takes him down tank will win if the fight remains standing mayweather will rock tank...tank has a punchers chance...i dont know why so many mma fans are ignorent towards profesional boxers do you guys know good these guys are? especially mayweather

I don't agree completely with this statement.  Yes, if Tank takes him down, the fight will be over shortly thereafter.  But if it remains standing, it does not necessarily mean that Tank can't beat him just as bad on the feet.  Just imagine if Tank smashes PBF up against the cage and holds him by a front headlock.  Makes Floyd carry his weight and throws the occasional knee up into Floyd's face or if Floyd puts a knee down on the mat, if Tank just rag dolls him and jerks him around by his head.  Keep in mind the power of Abbot and the size differential.  I  could see Tank really injuring his neck and if he pinned him against the cage and let the jack hammers go, PBF would be in some serious trouble.  I don't believe Abbot even needs a take down.  Just press him against the cage and bludgeon him from there.