Food for thought...

St.Louis and J.Darrah: Both of you need to tell me these things in person vs. getting on the net like little babies and talk shit. I had no probelem until you started this thread. Why don't one of you get in the cage with me Oct 6th so that I can smash you legally? Or how about this, I will fight both of you the same night.

Dave Phillips

LOL coming from a guy that goes up to my girlfriend to challenge me to fight funny you didn't challenge me when I was standing in front you. You support a scumbag and sound like one your self

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH holy fuck i think that was the funniest thing i ever heard".....
"u guys are acting like 5 year old damn kids man".

says the guy who laughs at the poor girl getting harassed... way to represent your club!

edit for spelling.

yea it is funny cuz she wasnt harassed

i dont know what happen but your post did sound like you were laughing at the situation. you didnt elaborate you just laughed.

sorry for that. but what i seen was nothing like that. so i thought it was funny.

"ALLIANCE" are you connected/affiliated with Romero "JACARE" Cavalcanti of Alliance/Master Jiu Jitsu?

Just curious since you are using "ALLIANCE"

i get it....were you there?

One of the most important first things about starting up a BJJMMA club and that is a code of conduct.
If any of my students acts like a jackass in public they are gone.

If it was one of my students that was rumoured to be acting like a jackass in public. I would ......

Contact student and get story first hand.
If rumours were on here I would have a little post explaining what I am doing about it and what the consequences were for the student.

Its guys acting like this in public that slows the evolution of the sport . Where I currently train there are over 100 guys and gals that act the way humans should. The idiots don't last more than one class.

Right now Vernon has a very bad rep for training and that rep is growing.

Supadave

all i have to say is mourner i will fight you

whens the next time ur in vernon?

You are giving me advice, that is your response. I like everyone else have heard these stupid stories now for months. One of your students is rumoured to be acting like a idiot and your warning me. Regardless who is wrong or right you need to make sure your students are not acting like this and I would say the same thing anyone else who runs a club.

Right now what is fresh in alot of people minds is this current rumour. Notice the word rumour. But because you have not denied or said you would look into this and deal with it. Most of us outsiders are starting to see this as true.

Are not watching your gym? Maybe that is the reason why someone else might come along and snap up a few students.

Supadave

Gracie

If you have issues with my club pick up the phone and call. We have no issues that need to be addressed outside of a conman (in my opinion)we have down the street who loves to either make up stories or blow things out of proportion. As far as me looking into it #1 StLouis has told so many stories its hard to keep up, #2 The dozen fighters from my club who were their that whole night tell a different story then the StLouis version who wasnt even their LOL #3 StLouis spends his days running around town making shit up, so I dont put anything in what he says because I know first hand how much of a conman he is ( my opinion ). The one where he called my members and told them we were closed was good , and the other one where he ran around town telling everyone my Instr doesnt speak english was fun, or the one where I wasn't a Miletich School.Or his repeated offers to my members to honor their memberships for free. Thats about a weeks worth of his "stories" LOl try a few months of it.Add emails and harrassing my employee to come work for him and harrassing my fighters to come to his gym LOL Hes chased people down on the roadside, shown up at numerous members places of business, even tracked down one member on his lunch break at a restaurant after he went to his work and told them it was an emergency he needed to know where he was having his lunch !! Add to that the email campaign he did with Miletich and you would look at things differently.LOL and then you have a mild idea of what he does up here off of the underground LOL

You hire someone from another city and have them work for you then have them threaten if you dont pay them more then their contract says ( I have three the original one and the two revised ones at his request) or he;'s gonna open his own school down the street , then fire him and he opens one 600 yards down the road . I live in a town of 35 thousand hes 600 yards from me !!! Hes a scumbag conman in my opinion and hes done this before exactly the same in Saskatoon.

Les Dickens

250 275-4796
feel free to call

regarding the saskatoon thing, My lawyer has asked me not to comment about that issue for my benefit so I'll leave it at that and let the truth be known when the courts say so.you are doing nothing but use hate words againts everyone, there are multiple people accusing you of doing them wrong and you re-direct everything away from you...its never your fault Les.

This is going nowhere and has got blown way out of proportion, it is my responsibility for having created this thread, I have to assume responsibility for my actions and believe me it has already started and I apologize to members of the UG for bringing shit up. Dave Phillips you are correct, I shoulda just called you and discussed it with you. This has turned into nothing but lies and acusations that are being used to hurt myself.

I am embarased to be involved in this right now and I agree that this is giving vernon a bad rap. I have greater things to look out for like my family my gym, my friends, my students and my partner. I will make no more posts concerning other clubs and people and as I look on it now that it has grown, I shoulda seen it coming. I do know the truth and that should be good enough for me.

I don't take back anything I said because I believe in it all however, it should have stayed with me.

I want Alliance to be a place that people from all over to come and visit and be proud to visit but, if this were to keep up, that will not happen. I want to be proud of Alliance and today I am not, So I will hit the reset button and try to be the person I say I am, for me, my family and friends and students and my partner.

Jason - You've got mail

Josh77 - Way to hop on a joke for the third time.

Mourner/Aaron Basso - what do you mean by "remember who you're talking to"? I do remember. You're an overly confident 250 pound slug. We'll run into each other some time and I'll be very happy when we do. I see you're trying to put youself above all this by making light of it, telling others to lighten up, calling us five year olds, and saying all this text is hard to take seriously. But you snapped and challenged me as soon as I called you on it. You chose to involve youself and now you made a mistake by talking trash to me. Can't wait to see you in person.

Les - Fucking fuck the fuck off....motherfucker.

"I find it's easier to laugh at everybody. People need to learn how to sit back, chill, learn to laugh at others and most importantly, learn to laugh at themselves. "

the canario is very wise.

Bring it, Dougie! My triangle awaits! Mwahahahahahahaha!

Oh it is on!

You know I don't need to breathe!

We have to go to Vernon to fight though, ok Boog?