Food for thought...

pigdog checkyour mail...

Ok Les, now youv gone too far..I can handle some shit but you are now making up stories you lowlife, get me the phone records of the dozen calls I made, thats bullshit you liar and bullshit about aproaching students for money to open a gym, I had the money and backers put together the day you supposedly "fired" me. Like anyone is gonna believ that. you are now acusing me of cheating on my wife, she reads this stuff you asshole, what the fuck is wrong with you?

The shitty thing is, I know lots of people on this forum and lots I do not and unfortunately some people will make an opinion and assumption based on what they hear and you have gone to far Les..

I have a past, yes I did comit crimes what the fuck does that have to do with any of this? You have nothing valid to say, all your words are words of hate and to bring up people past and then you have the nerve to ADD your own lies to the story...what, just to make it more believable? I don't think so Les, I think the people n this forum cansee whats going on and yur words won't hurt me. Youy can get all the truth about me and all the lies about me but what it all comes down to is that I can look in the mirror everyday and know my truths...and so do you.

So you keep on telling your lies and making up stories about EVERYONE, can't you see, its not just me you are attacking, its matt and Jason D and Kevin and a bunch of others. maybe if this was just between you and me peOple would believe what you are saying, you have "STUFF" on evrybdy don't you Les.

You have a stench about you that just reeks, and you poison everything in your path. The wind and time will allow you to fade and let the fields smell ripe again...untill then we must all plug our noses, hold our breath and smile and wave.

You know what the brutal thing is. I think I have been trying to get people to leave the past in the past. But Sumo, you say yes you had a past of crimes and lets leave it there, well you can't seem to leave Les' crime which is in the past, you can't leave that alone. So I think everyone involved here, needs to grow up and dwell on their own business ventures and leave one another alone. Everyone knows what they have done wrong and it is constantly going to be a he said she said battle. Have you not learned? Any of you? Leave well enough alone, you both have tried to ruin each other. MOVE ON!!!

Do they have any good Karate clubs in Vernon?
I am thinking about moving up that way and I need somewhere to train!

Supadave

yea pigdog. its called being a new guy and looking out for myself and getting some info. but if u want to bring me into this and get beef with me thats no fucking problem. cuz im not Les. i dont have a buisness to run or anything like that. and if u want to drag me into this shit thats no fucking problem cuz ill handle u in a second pal. just remembner who the fuck ur talking to.

Wow there really is something in the water!

Supadave

Your gonna call out and threaten a 135 pound kid that is simply pointing out how you are playing the middle with eveyone good on ya tough guy

Probably crack

I gotta laugh at guys who train for 2 years and act like they are ready for the big show.

Supadave

how am i playing the middle with everyone? cuz im cool with St.Louis and i dont give a shit about little games on the internet Darrah? I don't care about what happend cuz im not part of it. simple thing is that i train and thats it. and if pigdog wants to put out an email i sent him , wondering what happend and getting info to try to make the best choice about MYSELF and no one else then fuck him to try to get me involved.

and yes i will call out and threaten a 135 (Kid my ass, were the same age) if he wants to get me involved. no problem at all.

I find it's easier to laugh at everybody. People need to learn how to sit back, chill, learn to laugh at others and most importantly, learn to laugh at themselves.

that has nothing to do with it rob

you need to reread your email then in you email you did care and told them you were not coming back and cleared your locker out. Why bother emailing and getting "involved" cuz you did do that by asking what the situation was and then sayin you made a decision to not go back to that gym after finding out what was going on further more you told St Loius that you would be training with him he is open and you still train there so yes I consider that playing the middle

yea i see your point. so i guess pigdog was right to play more games and just post it on the underground and cause more shit with me now instead of being respectable. but thats cool man. gotta represent on the UG huh. but ive been training with proving grounds for the whole time and have a great group of guys that i train with. im comfortable there and have shit lined up so thats what ill do is train there. no biggie. i guess everyone on here is guilty by association.

So your saying you have not taken any part in what you call games by posting the things you have on these threads. It is simple if you did not want to be involved in any way or brought into anything you should not have posted anything and you certainly should not have emailed Matt or told Jason you would switch to his club because of what you learned about Les. To us these are not games it is serious end of story

serious huh? u guys are acting like 5 year old damn kids man. how can anyone viewing these threads take you guys seriously? its a damn joke.. take a step back and look at everything. maybe itll help you out abit.

"Do they have any good Karate clubs in Vernon? I am thinking about moving up that way and I need somewhere to train"

-You don't need that. Here's a thought, get out to Vernon ASAP and open up a good clean BJJ club. I know for a fact that you would have at least 15 students right off the bat.

Save Vernon!

I know full well this doesn't make me look good but if you were fucked over like me and had to listen to and read shit that Les posts you would do the same just as you did by posting that shit to Matt so you should look at what you say before expressing your opinion pal

lol theres no point in even talking cuz itll never stop. so ill just sit back again and laugh my ass off at you fools trying to have a pissing contest. seeya bud.