forearm\hand equipment

Just say a piece on the NFL Network of a NFL lineman working with this piece of equipment to stregthen hand grip and forearm. It looks like a straight bow(no string) that you hold in the middle and just shake back and forth and it seems like the vibrations work over the hand. Don't know if I explained it properly but if anyone know the name of what I'm trying to explain that would be great.

Over,

Bodyblade?

Yeah, a Bodyblade. Anyone have any feedback on them? Are they worth shelling out the money for??

Over,

I got one at home. They're really good.

looks cool, it's almost like repeated isometric contractions.

heck out this grip trainer.

http://www.1tonhooks.com/JackHammer.htm

TAKU

I posted on the medical and health forum that I was having trouble with the inside of my elbows flaring up and shooting into my pinky where I would then loose pretty much all hand strength. Sombody posted that I need to strtengthen my forearms to help my problem. So as crazy as the jackhammer looks I am wondering if the bodyblade will work over some of my under-developed muscles??

Over,

1-2 ft bar with a rope attached to a 10-15 lb plate. keeping your arms straight crank it up with only your hands and slowly lower it back down...repeat until you cry like a girl.

take a newspaper and lay it flat on a table. grab a piece in the center and using only your finger crumple the entire piece into your hand, throw it in a bin and repeat until you cry like a girl

get a 12x12 brick hexagonal patio block. place it on the ground and pick it up from the sides with only your finger tips and put it back down, repeat until you cry like a girl

get 2 1 gallon buckets. fill them with concrete, as it is starting to set insert into the top cetner of it a large flat file (or you could use any flat piece of metal with some sand paper glued to it) with the raspy side sticking out enough to where you could grab hold of it. when cured fully grab the file end as a handle using only your finger tips not a full grip and walk around with them until failure, repeat until you cry like a girl

get 2 1 gallon buckets. fill them with concrete, as it is starting to set insert into the top cetner of it a large flat file (or you could use any flat piece of metal with some sand paper glued to it) with the raspy side sticking out enough to where you could grab hold of it. when cured fully grab the file end as a handle using only your finger tips not a full grip and walk around with them until failure, repeat until you cry like a girl

That is pure unadulterated evil.

I *LIKE* it :-P