Former UFC Champion Jessica Andrade Creates OnlyFans Page

For research…

Good lord

I was not expecting a full spread being the first Pic lol… awesome!!! that’s how to do it!!! unlike tease Magee PVZ

Now I got the giggles. Thanks.

Whose the other one?

None for me please.

5 Likes

I thought this might be good but this is just disturbing. Literally looks like a dude

4 Likes

Those 4 words have NEVER left my mouth… Until today…

2 Likes

if you didnt see the face youd be all over that pussy. that is a good looking pussy. you deny that…you might swing for some balls n dicks there

I deny it

3 Likes

She looks like she would smell like a guy

2 Likes

Stop Motion Tacos GIF by PES

1 Like

I can smell the ax body spray seeping from the pictures. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

1 Like

How is it the UFC has a fighter code of conduct but is ok with female fighters showing their assets all over the place to make cash.

The UFC will dump someone for a twitter post but not a naked-check-me-out-for-money scheme.

1 Like

I think thetes a reason that…

1 Like

Its bizarre. Top combat sporting league on the planet and the girls still have to show where the shit comes from in order to make any decent money. Fuggin strange

1 Like

Nothing says “elite athlete” and “top tier/professional organization” like “Look-at-my-bumhole” pictures.

2 Likes

Regret coming in here :confused:

2 Likes

Why do you keep saying this?

Did you even read what she said?

She hasn’t even cashed her last fight purse. She doesn’t sound as though she’s hurting for cash.

She’s cashing out on an opportunity that is worth it to her.

Doesn’t sound like she “has” to do this at all but I guess that doesn’t fit the fun story you’ve decided is the truth in your head.