Forrest is a sore lose

Again with the shit talking from keyboard warriors.
Dude how about you fight Keith Jardine?
Until you can beat him how about a little respect?

I understand being upset and shocked, but good god man: he looked like somebody told him his family was eaten by a bear at first. I think he was trying to joke with his comments but couldn't pull it off.

I'm just glad that he ended the curse of TUF 1 & 2 guys basically fighting each other under K-1 rules, going the distance, and Goldberg saying something to the effect of "will we see the [insert metaphor for Bonnar/Griffin I, like a natural disaster, historical battle where lots of people died...hell, I'm sure he would have worked his way up to episodes of ethnic cleansing and genocide had this trend continued for a few more years]-like [insert euphamism for destruction or something] that was HIS FIGHT WITH STEPHEN BONNAR??!!!" EVERY FUCKING TIME, and the fight being really lame. Same with Bonnar, except with him throw in those oh so exciting grappling clinics like he had against the guy who stole "shwag" (which also has to be mentioned by goldy about 67 times) along with the long fights that break hands, mess up faces, but do not excite.

man, that was a fucking run on. Sorry.

Why people would even come close to talking shit about Forrest is beyond me. This is one of the hardest working guys in MMA; THESE guys put their heart and soul into it and aren't allowed to get upset.....common!

I half expected him to run out of the ring with his arms flaying behind him crying like that guy who got his chain stolen in the movie Friday

So feeling frustrated and pissed when you loose means you're a sore looser?