Francis: I don’t make enough money. Also Francis:

I’m a white collar guy that lives in Boston. I think the same thing

1 Like

He should’ve been more active taking fights. A HW fight should only last a round or two with him slinging fists. Rack a few quick KO’s as champ & your value goes up. But he wants to be a faggot about it & is losing value, if anything.

9 Likes

well… did he buy it?
Or…Was he given it or lent it to wear for promotional purposes?

2 Likes

I suppose if your not an athlete you wouldn’t be sponsored. My bad I just assume most people have been sponsored financially at some point in their life’s but I was clearly wrong!

You’re unemployed and you’re from Japan

2 Likes

This

Motherfuckers are haters.

3 Likes

These motherfuckers don’t think outside of their emotions to even ask questions like this.
“THAT BLACK JUST GOT A NICER WATCH THAN ME AND HES COMPLAINING ABOUT WANTING MORE MONEY?!?!? LETS TAKE TO THE INTERNET WITH OUR PITCHFORKS AND COMPLAIN LIKE A FAG WHO LOST HIS BAG OF DICKS!”
Go storm the capital building again,
Pussys

4 Likes

4 Likes

This isn’t that complicated to understand…as the UFC HWT champ, he likely makes about $2-3M per fight after all the PPV $, sponsors etc…he’s saying that he wants the option to box. Conor made $100M to fight Mayweather.

Tyson Fury vs Ngannou doesn’t do the PPV buys Conor vs Mayweather did, but it certainly does a ton…so let’s low ball it and say Francis could make $20M fighting Tyson Fury.

If you’re a guy in his mid-30’s, would you rather fight in the UFC for $2-3M, or take a boxing match for $20M? Is $2-3M a bunch of $? Yup…is it significantly less than the $ he’d make if he cashed out for one boxing match? Yup. It’s not that complicated, and I have no idea why people on here are upset about it.

9 Likes

It’s kinda wild how up in arms people are. You’re right.

4 Likes

You ok there?

Take off the race goggles, there’s a whole world out there.

6 Likes

My point is, is I do not care lol I make $20 an hour and I live alone and I live just fine. So when I see a rich athlete complaining about money in a sport and organization he chooses to fight in I just cannot and will not sympathize for the guy

4 Likes

What you did didn’t make your employer as much as what Francis makes the UFC, do you see the difference? Francis wants. A higher percentage of what he makes his employer, not that hard to understand

4 Likes

If he’s sponsored by Jacob & Co they are paying him at least 50K+ to wear it for exposure and probably toss in the watch for free

2 Likes

It’s not lack of sympathy that I see. It’s “fuck that guy” kind of attitude. To me, there is a difference.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m old. But I always thought pretty jewelry was for girls

8 Likes

To be fair, you’ve posted like 5 times on this thread alone about how little you care. It appears you have SOME feelings on the topic.

Also…if you could make $200 an hour doing a very similar job, would you be annoyed if you weren’t allowed to take that job?

5 Likes

Does having been thru AA count?

2 Likes

pOOr Francis