Francis: I don’t make enough money. Also Francis:

Francis doesn’t have that option in MMA lol he ain’t making more anywhere else

Boxing maybe

Right, that was my point. He wants to box, and has said that’s the holdup in his deal. He isn’t willing to re-sign with the UFC unless they allow him to box…and one boxing match against Fury would make him 10x what he makes in the UFC.

3 Likes

Exactly right sir. What you are reading is hatred.
A bunch of hating ass hillbillies

1 Like

Race goggles. You should tell the people on here complaining to take theirs off. I see with emotionless clarity.

1 Like

It doesnt matter how much he makes, Francis will wind up where he started, living homeless on the streets. He has no skills othe than punching hard, he is unemployable, he squanders his money.

If he would’ve spent more time worrying about building his MMA legacy than just getting the title for a boxing payday, he’d be a lot better off. But it’s obvious he doesn’t care & is only in it to cash out quick. His only loyalty is to himself.

People were saying the same thing about Nate when he was holding out.

yeah agreed. only show ponies like jewellery. wtf. waste of time.

I’m with Vegitobro on the greedy rich wankers. nothing’s ever enough to some scumbags and fuck those guys real good.

1 Like

Self made millionaire, world champion in a globally popular sport, speaks three languages, etc. Dude has nothing in terms of a future.

4 Likes

if he doesnt punch hard where is he. about as successful as a samoan in a weight loss competition.

1 Like

If? If he was a woman? If he punched HARDER? If if if

4 Likes

It’s Frans money, he should spend it how he likes. If he goes broke that’s his problem though. I guess he can move back to Africa and live like a king

3 Likes

Im not going to argue with a literal homosexual, dont talk to me faggot. your argument Francis cant go broke is because hes a millionaire fighter? cant tell if you are a troll or legit one of the stupidest posters on here.

1 Like

I’m fine with all that. Just don’t publicly complain about your income. That’s when you lose me and most of the common folk

You were arguing with one? Do you think of who I have sex with?!?! Do you think because of an endorsement piece of jewelry that he is on his way to bein homeless and unemployed?

1 Like

Just let em hate bro… just let em hate. UFC heavyweight champ is shown with a 50k watch and these motherfuckers are crying. Jake Paul gifts Woodley a 200k Rolex before the second fight.
50k ain’t shit to some people.
The only people who would complain about this must be broke and bitter and unhappy with the lives they have.
I hope Francis accomplishes all the goals he sets out for.
He fought to get out of his own country.
He fought to feed himself
He fought to get into the UFC
He fought to earn his title shot, which he lost. Then he fought to earn his second title shot, which he won.
No w, he wants to fight out his contract so he can box and make a big payday for himself.
Hard work motherfuckers. Nothing to hate on here.

5 Likes

Francis ain’t gonna sleep with you bro

1 Like

It’s a bigger problem than one person. I made my money in real estate and opened a small business as an early retirement/passion project and that opened my eyes to how things work more than any other experience could have. The problem is everyone, and I mean everyone is telling this guy he’s not getting “paid enough”. Media, other athletes, his friends, his enemies etc. People actually think athletes “deserve” generational changing wealth. You don’t. You don’t DESERVE anything, not healthcare, not an education, not a job, not affordable housing.

When you live in the richest country in the history of civilization there’s no reason one shouldn’t have these things, but to suggest you deserve it is something altogether different. I closed my business down after I fired the TENTH person in under a year for not being able to show up on time, speak respectfully to the customers, ply their trade, or show up sober. I offered a living wage for a skilled trade and do you know what ALL of these people had in common? Other than a total lack of work ethic or discipline (or self respect)? All of them thought the government should forgive their student debt. To be clear, none of them could be bothered to do a simple job and pay off their debt, but they DESERVED to have it paid for by MY tax dollars.

They’re teaching this shit to our kids in school, in their music, in movies and now this 35 year old immigrant, who has been welcome into this country, rescued from ABJECT poverty thinks he DESERVES more money. The people who have this young man’s ear are filling him with discontent and the lack of gratitude or perspective is unfortunately not surprising, but still completely disgusting.

3 Likes

Well that works too. Different kind of sponsor but a much more important sponsor. Saved me anyways

2 Likes