Francis: I don’t make enough money. Also Francis:

Do you have enough money for a Tinder Gold subscription?

Lol He’s not asking you for more money. He’s fighting out his contract to box so He can EARN more money. It’s not about what he deserves. It’s about "increased earning potential "
Jesus christ.

2 Likes

Enough money? Sure. Enough time or desire?

1 Like

I don’t think so. If you watch his interviews, he seems very level headed and smart.

This looks like an advertisement, as already mentioned. I’m sure Ariel is getting something for writing about it too.

His previous trainer was complaining in an interview that Francis would not pay for a car parking ticket at an airport, do you think he’d drop $50k on a watch? LOL

1 Like

He’s not wearing it for free, I’m not really sure MMA fans are a great demographic for advertising 50K watches…

1 Like

he wasn’t stripped, they did an interim title because he didn’t want the fight he was offered

1 Like

was thinking the same. maybe he got an email which says different. and if so, fair play.

1 Like

He will fight Gane, then if he wins have one more before he is a free agent. So, He fights in Texas when they wanted him to and now Gane he would be free do do whatever he wants. If he fights Fury his boxing career will be a one off

1 Like

It has nothing to do with him being black, not even sure why that’s being brought up.

If you put yourself out there asking for more money and then people see that you own a watch that costs $50k, it’s easy to imagine why the general public would find that to be greedy or entitled behavior.

I personally don’t think it’s a big deal but it’s not a good look for him, based on his past behavior (according to people around him, and himself). But if I did find something wrong with it, I’d say it.

‘Tis the world of combat sports, nobody is immune to criticism.

1 Like

I don’t think it has anything to do with his race. Conor did the same thing. He was asking for more money his whole way up the ladder. Especially after he won a belt. It’s part of the business.

2 Likes

Emotionless clarity. Lol. That is genuinely funny. You immediately played the race card and typed all caps…

3 Likes

So because he is wearing an expensive watch he isn’t entitled to have an opinion on his financial situation with the UFC?

I want fighters to make as much money as they can. It’s a total shit business for 99.9% of all them and their window to get paid is very small.

I don’t understand why some of you are OK when promoters, management and owners make millions but whine when the guys who bleed for your entertainment want to get their fair share.

You guys are most likely unhappy with your own financial situation and are the type of people to hate on your neighbor when he buys a new boat

Not that it matters but he probably has to give the watch back

4 Likes

Race doesn’t matter to me, but it does to a lot of the haters on this site, they just aren’t man enough to admit how they really feel. So they hide their hatred behind masks of oversensitivity.

2 Likes

Jesus

Bro why are you pumping your tires up, don’t be so bitter that you have no special athletic or other talents

Weirdo

2 Likes

Thank you for your post. How can these bitches be on an mma forum, yet hate on mmafighters for trying to better their lives?
Complaining like my bitches do.
“You bought that girl a bracelet but you can’t even take me to Arby’s?!?”
Only bitches complain about another man’s success.

2 Likes

Here is a good rule for you

Never count another man’s money, worry about your self

4 Likes

I don’t know man. I’m not trying to be a dick here, but I don’t agree with that. There are definitely a few or some people who possess that hatred, but I would say the majority are not thinking that way.

Some people just don’t understand what is outside of their own experience and worldview. Sometimes I’m in that boat too, but I have no problem saying I simply don’t comprehend what’s happening.

I personally would never shit on anyone based on their race. That’s just completely fucking retarded. What a miserable way to live life.

I will say this though: Francis certainly doesn’t make it easy to be a fan of his.

2 Likes

Makes it harder for me to care or sympathize with him :man_shrugging:t3:

It’s like My old high school teacher who used to complain about his salary and then the last day of school one year he pulled up and his brand new Corvette. I was like wtf I guess you’re doing ok then huh

If Francis were white and his name were Frank I’d be saying the same thing btw. Idk how or why race became a factor :joy:

1 Like