Francis: I don’t make enough money. Also Francis:

Nate was sitting out and talking shit about the UFC well before the Conor fight and he was making good money. Not the money he is making now but good money for a journeyman. My point is that he did what FG is doing now before he made big money.

1 Like

Having heard his backstory, the man has been through more than most. If a sponsor pays him to wear a watch, wear it. He’s earned it.

2 Likes

Great Screenie

Only reason that happened was because Conor…who knows where Nate is today if RDA doesn’t back out of the Conor fight

Only thing comparable for Francis is if he went and beat Fury in boxing…not happening

1 Like

He was making better money as a journeyman than other journeymen fighters before Conor. Yeah, what if…what if he became an even bigger star if he moved up and beat Usman or what if he beat GSP or what if…what if.

What if Francis was a draw? He would be getting paid more…what if…what if…

Again, lots of fighters have had great careers with the UFC while being critical of the company.

The Michael Johnson fight before Conor, Nate made 20 to show 20 to win…so he wasn’t getting paid nicely for a journeyman

1 Like

He was main eventing Fox shows. Most journeymen aren’t doing that. He made $90K for that fight after the bonus. He was the 4th highest paid guy on that card at the end of the day.

Again, he has had a good career while being critical of the company.

If Francis knocks out Gane he will get more money, but will it be enough?

2 Likes

Nate was higher level journeyman with a pretty strong fan base. But Conor put him over. It was a dramatic difference before & after.

1 Like

Definitely. I’m talking about his whole career. He griped about money the whole way. It paid off.

Nate didn’t get paid because he griped his whole career…lol…he got paid because Conor…and that was because Aldo and Edgar both turned it down.

1 Like

Penn, Tito, Rampage, Nate, etc. All had well paid careers whole complaining as they went. It can be part of a successful career.

Each headlined PPVs with over a million buys…what’s Francis top number?

I don’t think any of them headlined million buy ppv’s with comparable time in the company. They definitely bitched about money before they did. Hell, Penn left the UFC because of contract disagreements.

1 Like

He needs to sign up with Dynamic Fasteners and Condom Depot …

1 Like

Daaamn…forgot about Dynamic Fasteners…they sponsored a bunch of fighters

You did the angry white joke, I just did the angry n…black one.

Carry on, King

1 Like