Francis: I don’t make enough money. Also Francis:

you crazy Africa is a fuckign huge market.

Keep up the good fight Francis

He won’t let the boxing thing go, it’s all he talks about in the interviews and on espn, dude needs to fight out his contract and go box. The UFC is praying Gane wins

He’s got a fight scheduled so it’s not like he isn’t fighting. Good for him to try to leverage other areas. Worst thing is he lands it. Otherwise it’s a homerun swing and if he misses; oh well.

2 Likes

UFC fighters have always been severely underpaid.

1 Like

Those nigerians are gonna scam dana out of ppv money

2 Likes

Trying to racebait you idiot? Get triggered easily?

I did all that while fighting professionally . I think I had a right to complain about how much i was making lol I wasn’t making anywhere near what these dudes were .

Francis and his management are doing whats best for him. He has every right to be selfish.

The UFC has been selfish for decades and never gave a fuck about any fighter. If you decline one fight they will purposely shelve you for months.

Would be hilarious if he taps the mat at the opening bell and leaves and goes and fights Fury for $20 million

My parents sponsored me until I was 14. But no sponsors since then.

1 Like

Not that I know of. His first fight with Stipe did 350k. UFC 249 did 700k (he fought Jairzinho in the co-co main event). The co main and main were Cruz-Cejudo and Gaethje-Ferguson.

There is no official number that I can find for UFC 260 when he rematched Stipe, but I can find unconfirmed reports of between 300-400k. So based on the numbers we have, he has not sold exceptionally well. Although the UFC promotes him like he’s a bonafide star.

1 Like

249 was the UFCs big return from covid too

1 Like

I’m home with Covid. Arguing with you clowns eases my struggles, ol sport. That and my bong. Carry on.

3 Likes

How you finding smoking weed after it? My lungs still feel fucked up two weeks later so I been too scared to smoke anything

And that mentality is why you will always be a blue collar guy.

If you ever made your bosses the kind of money Francis makes his bosses then you should demand more too.

Actually, normally, whenever I get sick, the first thing I do is smoke. It’s not the same with Covid. The weed isn’t helping me bros :frowning:
It’s actually the first time I’ve felt this bad in years. It feels weird in my chest like I can’t get fully open my lungs all the way. And I can’t get a full breath.
I know I’ll be fine, but there is something different about this than a normal cold, from my current experience at least.

2 Likes

And I hope your lungs heal up soon man. Do you jog or roll or anything?

Take a bigger bong rip

During my bouts i have found smoking helps.

1 Like