Francis Ngannou hopes for Fury and Wilder fight as 'boxing part' of next UFC contract

No, he struggled to control him.

I tune into every Wilder fight, dude has historic power despite his flaws.

I think Ngannou vs Wilder ends up with Francis going down face first into the mat like Woodley, separated from the land of the living.

But I donā€™t hate him or the other guys for wanting to box for a huge payday. They are following the money. But I think many overestimate their boxing ability.

Anderson Silva impressed against Chavez though so I think it is more case by case. Iā€™m not married to MMA or boxing and enjoy me a good circus event so Iā€™m not hating on it.

5 Likes

Really wanted to root for Francis against Gane

but if he dies he dies.

1 Like

He gets destroyed easily but Iā€™d still be interested and tune in

Itā€™s crazy we still have these UFC fighters talking about boxing actual world champions after what youtube Disney star Jake Paul has been doing to top UFC fighters in the ring

Serious question what is francisā€™ education level

He should be able to but frznvis only needs one shot too, Wilder is not some iron shin and with Francis we done know, wilder is a shit boxer even if better than francis. Itā€™s the only money fight thatā€™s entertaining for francis in boxing

Against fury I agree, he might last even sooner

Fury and even Deontay would beat the crap out of Ngannou and ā€œFrancisā€ probably knows this. He just wants a big boxing paydayā€¦

1 Like

Dana White has stated that he wants to get into boxing and ā€œclean it upā€.

The truth is, boxing is still in the hands of the mafia , who took charge as early as the 1940s when the czar of boxing, Paul ā€œFrankieā€ Carbo, controlled not only boxers but referees, judges and commissions.

I think Dana found this out and has decided heā€™ll stick to MMA.

Google, Is the mob still involved in boxing? For more on this subject.

3 Likes

Here is what happened with Dana and Whitey Bulger. I am sure most of you know about this but this is for any newbs.

MOB RULES

Dana White ditched boxing and swapped Boston for Las Vegas because of gangster James ā€˜Whiteyā€™ Bulger, transformed UFC and became a multi-millionaire and leading businessman.:

If I talk about Hollywood, aka Tinseltown where baby and I live, I might say something I regret, Suffice to say if you wanna know about the mob in Tinseltown read this:

# Hollywood Godfather: My Life in the Movies and the Mob
1 Like

Isnā€™t the UFC owned by Italians from Las Vegas? If you know what I mean.

1 Like

OK I canā€™t resist one more post on the subject

Do the Fertitta brothers have mob ties?

Even at this late stage in the game, while the latest Fertitta brothers Lorenzo and Frank III are viewed by much of the the public as smart, upstanding businessmen with no more Mob ties , they operate with the kind of overzealous impunity that only ā€œconnected guysā€ can muster.

The Endeavor Group Holdings , formerly known as WME-IMG, bought a majority stake of Zuffa, LLC, the UFCā€™s parent company, from the Fertitta brothers for a bit more than $4 billion. They are now the majority owners, sharing ownership rights with Silver Lake Partners, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, and MSD Capital.

Mix - Rick Ross - Mafia Music (Official Video)

I Wonder how high Francis was thinking about this

I am back on topicā€¦maybe heā€™s taken too many shots to the head.

Francis Ngannou Knockouts | Francis Ngannou Highlights

Ngannouā€™s followup hammerfist after the KO is freaking devastatingly accurate.

Silva impressed, but Chavez had a reputation for being lazy and not training properly, and his real run as a champion was at 160 pounds. I love Silva, and absolutely loved his performance there, but letā€™s call a spade a spade here. He beat a blown up 160 pounder that hadnā€™t looked good in years. It was still super impressive, but Francis is talking about fighting the current best of the best in his real weight class. Weā€™re not talking about Francis vs Roy Jones or Antonio Tarver here.

If Francis was talking about fighting a guy who typically fights at 190 thatā€™s been lazy and not fighting elite guys for a while? Sure, Iā€™ll check out the freak showā€¦but thereā€™s no reason to see Francis fighting a current elite HW.

Fran would lose badly against either fighter. He should fight celeb boxing.

Didnā€™t he always want to box from the beginning? Pretty sure he wanted to start boxing but his gym said MMA would be easier.

Iā€™m guessing he just doesnā€™t like mma. Probably hates training bjj and wrestling. Iā€™m also guessing he surrounds himself with people that inflate his ego.

I really want him to leave the UFC, go to boxing and then not even do good in boxing. I think he will lose this next fight, try boxing and not do good and then he will try coming back to the UFC. Iā€™m just not sure how Dana will respond when he wants to return.

1 Like