Francis simutaneously humiliated the UFC and boxing tonight 🤭

1 UFC could have had Francis and Jones for all the marbles now they have some irrelevant Jones vs… Stipe in an old timers charity match? lmao (while Asp and Sergei are the true HW contenders and Jon will fight neither)

2 Francis immediately becomes a new star in boxing making an absolute mockery of the sport by dropping and arguably beating boxing’s lineal HW champ in his first fight

3 Francis absolutely punks the UFC further pushing the MMA vs Boxer freakshow fight game and somewhat legitimizing it by almost winning

4 Francis absolutely punks the UFC by likely securing at least 50 million in future boxing fights with his performance tonight alone… many will follow

5 Usyk Fury… holy shit how awkward did this just become? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: that staredown

Combat sports world tossed on its head, the freakshow fight game coming strong

21 Likes

6 Likes

Shut up Jacky @JackMerridew.

1 Like

Francis v fury
Conor v Floyd
Artem vs Paulie
Silva vs Chavez

All UFC fighters having very competitive fights vs boxing world champs
IN THEIR 1ST BOXING MATCH

This makes ZERO SENSE.

It calls into question a century of boxing training.

7 Likes

I would even add Vitor and Evander on here. Evander was old af here but I sure af didn’t expect Vitor to ice him in seconds. I’ll let RJJ and Pettis slide because RJJ was legit af but became a parody of himself 20 years ago.

2 Likes

Help Me Understand GIF by CSDRMS

The UFC was not humiliated at all. A guy who is arguably the 3rd best striker in their heavyweight division just dominated the undefeated boxing champ in his first boxing fight.

2 Likes

I couldn’t be happier for him. He did all this without the ufcs help and his stock went up even in defeat. This is the ultimate fuck you to Dana and the fuck ups at the ufc and it just feels good. Way to be, Francis.

14 Likes

Yeah,

Francis made me a huge fan tonight! I’m a big Tyson fury fan! He absolutely took his job serious against fury and wanted to win! Boxed well for never really doing it at all. I hate all these freak show fights…. But he came in with the intent not to embarrass himself, MMA or boxing! Pure class.

His stock went up in boxing big time! Also in MMA. He is the crowned heavyweight champion in MMA. Left UFC tried another sport and did well!

Showed improved wrestling against stipé and totally pounded Gane! What more can you ask from him!

Go out and get that money! Another bonus is he is humble. Not another showman talking shit!

MR. C

9 Likes

Yeah… that guy who just become just became a legit combat sports superstar tonight… he’s not in the U Fight Cheap because they were too cheap to pay him… he’s now working for their competition, and an example to every fighter out there how much they can benefit doing boxing crossover freakshow fights… great night for U Fight Cheap :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Francis is going to be ranked in the top 10 on the WBC boxing rankings

He will get more boxing matches

8 Likes

Conor was carried by FLoyd.

13 Likes

As always it’s Chael that owns the truth

4 Likes

Wilder vs Francis is the fight to make

6 Likes

Fun for the fans but dumb for Francis not to wait for his bag in Fury 2, which will almost certainly be his biggest $ fight and happen now that Fury will be forced to save face.

4 Likes
1 Like

This is the fight I thought made sense since the beginning as Wilder is nowhere near as good of a boxer as Fury and his chin is not as good either, he just has a hell of a right hand. Francis is the same type, not the best striker but a ton of power. Still figured wilder would win as even though he is not the greatest boxer I thought he would look like Ali vs Francis.

But tonight shocked me, I wrote francis off and his striking is much better than expected, he might be able to beat wilder at actual boxing, either way it would still be a fun fight.

Fury probably beats francis more decisively next time as I do think he overlooked him, but who knows. I never would have thought francis would fight 12 rounds either as he normally gasses in like 1 or 2 rounds

1 Like

Francis also has a Rhino chin as proven in MMA. The few clean shots Fury landed had no reaction from him whatsoever.

2 Likes

Fury looked beaten, and the whole staredown looked like they both know Usyk should be looking at other man :laughing:

2 Likes

Usyk is probably biggest loser out of this. Probably no fight in december and any eventual fight will be smaller.

3 Likes