Frank Lester puts Jon Jones on blast

How shady can that camp get?

"How much juice is Jon really on"

"Let's talk" tags Ariel Helwani

This is gonna get good. 

Not surprisng in the least bit, Jon's always been a POS

aye!

We Are All One Mean Species - If Lester talks about Jones's PED use, he will have a tough time getting fighters into his new gym.

If he talks about Jones steroid use, he probably has that right. Considering he burned Frank for money and then got him fired because he made him feel "uncomfortable"

2 Likes

mike Winkydick, imho

We Are All One Mean Species - If Lester talks about Jones's PED use, he will have a tough time getting fighters into his new gym.

True…but god damn will he blow the fuck up on YouTube.

1 Like

Frank ain't to be played with, knew him since the und1sputed days  here in SD

1 Like
Shogoon619 -

Frank ain't to be played with, knew him since the und1sputed days  here in SD

He's changed big time. Crazy how quickly the truth is coming to light out there. 

We Are All One Mean Species - If Lester talks about Jones's PED use, he will have a tough time getting fighters into his new gym.

And he will out himself as either willfully complicit or just a plain 'ol bitter Betty.

Listen, none of us know the depth of this "beef" but we all know a pandering opportunist when we see one and that's how he'll come off if he chooses to get all righteous now. Keeping secrets and then blabbing when you're pissed is childish - if he didn't care to tell then, he's best to shut the fuck up about it now. 

And isn't it inherently odd to do all of this on social media? Posting "it's on sight" on social media is like challenging someone to fight after school. Real beef results in ACTUAL spontaneous violence, not this megaphoned warning. Christ, they live in the same fucking town? How many grocery stores are there in Albuquerque, anyway? It's really "on sight" in the dairy aisle when you presumably know exactly where this guy lives and trains? 

Weird as fuck. 

2 Likes

In early for the ride

1 Like

Jon claims Lester was fired during a fight week due to drugs 

Jones right nostril -

Jon claims Lester was fired during a fight week due to drugs 

How ironic

4 Likes

I dont know him but hes a 200lb man with a military and mma background.

made open threats online. not to smart man.

JJ can actually “defend” himself on site now that premeditated intent has been stated.

judged by 12 or carried by 6.

In early.

"We both know you aint a real one"

hmmmmmmmmm

Call me crazy, but going solely by Franks initial words, and Jones response. I'm inclined to believe Jon here 

Who is frank lester?

1 Like
Dreville79 -

Call me crazy, but going solely by Franks initial words, and Jones response. I'm inclined to believe Jon here 

To be honest, as much as I dislike Jones, I have to agree with you. Frank's post doesnt help him at all. Nevertheless, there is always some shady shit going on with Jon... so who knows.

What did Jones say when he responded?