Frank Lester puts Jon Jones on blast

BJ Penn Forever - What did Jones say when he responded?

"blah blah blah My Greatness blah blah blah"

2 Likes
We Are All One Mean Species - If Lester talks about Jones's PED use, he will have a tough time getting fighters into his new gym.

Oh no. Fuck um. If they aren't two-faced steroid users then it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe he doesn't want cheating, lying, fake mthrfckrs traing there. Case solved. Nobody gives a fuck a JBJ except JBJ.

2 Likes
Brockback Mountain - Who is frank lester?

Jones striking coach

knappster -

Jones striking coach

He was a striking coach at Jacksons but I don't think he worked with Jones. I could be wrong though.

You guys remember when he punched some female fighter at a weigh-in?!

SickEye -
knappster -

Jones striking coach

He was a striking coach at Jacksons but I don't think he worked with Jones. I could be wrong though.

link it up!

Dead President -

mike Winkydick, imho

Winkledick to be exact in my humble opinion 

Shogoon619 -

Frank ain't to be played with, knew him since the und1sputed days  here in SD

Was he using drugs back then too?

138 -
SickEye -
knappster -

Jones striking coach

link it up!

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/amp/UnderGround/Frankie-Lester-hit-Cassie-Crisiano-at-her-weigh-in:2096532-1

SickEye -
138 -
SickEye -
knappster -

Jones striking coach

link it up!

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/amp/UnderGround/Frankie-Lester-hit-Cassie-Crisiano-at-her-weigh-in:2096532-1

Oh I remember this! Hahaha! What a winner this guys is! 

Dreville79 -

Call me crazy, but going solely by Franks initial words, and Jones response. I'm inclined to believe Jon here 

And at least Jones only hits women with his car. This Frank douche punches chicks square on at weigh ins. 

Couple of weirdos playing out their drama online. 

What is google?

Lee Hysell -
Shogoon619 -

Frank ain't to be played with, knew him since the und1sputed days  here in SD

Was he using drugs back then too?

About the same amount as JBJ. Jon was probably high when he got him fired.

1 Like

So what's the main argument? That he helped jones during his last camp and is owed $13k? I imagine there is a contract for his services, and if he's right a court of law would get him his money.

Or I guess you could write incoherent social media messages and say you’re going to fight people.

Either or

FrontBroRian - So what's the main argument? That he helped jones during his last camp and is owed $13k? I imagine there is a contract for his services, and if he's right a court of law would get him his money.

Or I guess you could write incoherent social media messages and say you’re going to fight people.

Either or

Sorry bro, can’t imagine what you’re going through right now.

Wonder if the truly bad stories about jones will come out from the camp. Will be an interesting few months. 

Frank ran the gym there once jackson stepped out. He kept it together and they seemed to have done him dirty as fuck. 

1 Like
BrckNoHitBk - 
FrontBroRian - So what's the main argument? That he helped jones during his last camp and is owed $13k? I imagine there is a contract for his services, and if he's right a court of law would get him his money.

Either or

Sorry bro, can’t imagine what you’re going through right now.

Oh yes, it would be devastating if Jon has to pay $13,000.

And a lost friendship with frank Lester on top of that? Ouch

Ryann Von Doom - 

Wonder if the truly bad stories about jones will come out from the camp. Will be an interesting few months. 

Frank ran the gym there once jackson stepped out. He kept it together and they seemed to have done him dirty as fuck. 

What happened? What are the details how he was innocent and they are all in the wrong?

Serious questions.

Either or

I watched the video in another thread on the subject and in that vid it showed a Frank response to a comment and he said that Jones shook his hand and promised him 20-25k but ended up giving him a check for 7k and when Frank confronted him about it that is when Jones had him fired.

BJ Penn Forever - 

Either or

I watched the video in another thread on the subject and in that vid it showed a Frank response to a comment and he said that Jones shook his hand and promised him 20-25k but ended up giving him a check for 7k and when Frank confronted him about it that is when Jones had him fired.

Ahhh…and Jones said he was fired during camp, so his argument is probably that he paid him part of what was owed since he did part of the work?

I’m guessing it will always be a he said she said situation then. I can’t believe people work without contracts these days. We’ve been hearing about these financial disputes for decades