Frank Lester puts Jon Jones on blast

jon response was classic.. I'm alerting the police 

Because it's jones & he's a piece of trash I think most people just want to see Jon finally pay some consequences for something. So even if this Frank Lester guy is exaggerating, most people won't care because Jon has skated on so many other things and gotten a slap on the wrist. I group myself into that as well. I believe the truth is on the middle somewhere. He's likely owed some $ but not as much as he says. I think Jon is knowingly fucking him in some way, but that's a gut feeling I guess, until we see proof either way. I'd bet they partied together at some point too, and Jon is maybe using that fact against him now?  Who knows, not me lol... 

1 Like
HillboFrateTrane - 
FrontBroRian - So what's the main argument? That he helped jones during his last camp and is owed $13k? I imagine there is a contract for his services, and if he's right a court of law would get him his money.

Or I guess you could write incoherent social media messages and say you’re going to fight people.

Either or

Lol. I knew you’d chime in. 

Glad to hear I’m on your mind this morning, and I could make you laugh out loud, whoever you are

Lee Hysell -
Shogoon619 -

Frank ain't to be played with, knew him since the und1sputed days  here in SD

Was he using drugs back then too?

Hi Jon! Still up on a Coke bender?

1 Like

Jones just can't help himself from snitching, but hey he warned us early in his career " I was the kid in school telling on the kids smoking weed"

In for the drama

lol Jones' response once again proves he is and always has been a "Snitch". The Black Community is not gonna like this one bit Jonny.

HTMNDN - I dont know him but hes a 200lb man with a military and mma background.

made open threats online. not to smart man.

JJ can actually “defend” himself on site now that premeditated intent has been stated.

judged by 12 or carried by 6.

My money is on the combat infantry man! No matter how good of a fighter you are, you will never win against a gun, especially an infantryman.  He wouldnt even have to sweat if Jones was to be threatening towards him or his family. 

Only on the UG...

“Lester will win because he’s military and is going to shoot him”

Also the UG…

“OMG Jones is a snitch for telling the cops that Lester may shoot him”

1 Like

Jones is a known cunt so I wouldn't be at all surprised if he fucked someone over for money.

I find it hilarious that Jones acted so fucking tough with DC on that espn hot mic. "You know I would literally kill you right!?" Now with real heat...he's talking about the Police & Lawyers. lol Good stuff.

2 Likes

"Defaming" Jon Jones character is the best irony I have ever heard.......

4 Likes
FrontBroRian - Only on the UG...

Also the UG…

“OMG Jones is a snitch for telling the cops that Lester may shoot him”

I like Frank and I don’t like Jon. But, this is definitely true.

Ariel would be a complete dummy to give this Lester guy air time

SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -

"Defaming" Jon Jones character is the best irony I have ever heard.......

It won't stand up in court, Jon is a public figure. Defamation, be it slander or libel is a non issue. 

Assault would probably be safer grounds to sue. But even then, meh. On sight? Meh.

FrontBroRian - Only on the UG...

Also the UG…

"OMG Jones is a snitch for telling the cops that Lester may shoot him"

He is a snitch. He snitched to USADA for fuck sakes and that’s like telling on someone in high school. Not the streets.

SickEye - 
138 -
SickEye -
knappster -
Brockback Mountain - Who is frank lester?

Jones striking coach

He was a striking coach at Jacksons but I don't think he worked with Jones. I could be wrong though.

You guys remember when he punched some female fighter at a weigh-in?!

link it up!

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/amp/UnderGround/Frankie-Lester-hit-Cassie-Crisiano-at-her-weigh-in:2096532-1

do some google on her, not saying hitting her was OK if he did...just saying she is/was a piece of work

http://metroforensics.blogspot.com/2017/09/former-maryland-police-officer-and-mma.html

that chick plotted to arson a community center and the home of her ex and son +fraud

got into Jail and was putting out Hits on people from her cell....now is doing up to 81 years

https://wtop.com/prince-georges-county/2019/08/ex-police-officer-convicted-of-trying-to-hire-hit-man/

1 Like