Frank Mir: "I can't take Brock down."

I don't like either of them. That said....

Brock will make Mir his Prison Bitch.

mir is correct, he wont take down brock, or waste energy trying

Of course he won't take him down - how do you take down a frate trane????

"I just don't think Lesnar is good for the sport; his dominance (due to both size and skill) takes away from the credibility of MMA."

Not sure why you included his dominance "due to...skill" in there as a reason he's bad for the sport.

As for size, in boxing anyone over 199lb is a heavyweight, including 300lb guys like Valuev. In wrestling, HW is 211-264lb. In ADCC, anyone over 220lb is HW. No reason "just being big" should be any more of an insurmountable advantage in MMA than any other combat sport. Imes, Schilt, McGee, etc didn't exactly take the division by storm.  If Brock beats top guys, it's because he's a better fighter; better at using his skills and strengths than his opponents are.

Brock would have won the first fight had it not been for the shaky point deduction. This time I don't see the fight lasting too long.

FRATE TRANE.

Not sure why you included his dominance "due to...skill" in there as a reason he's bad for the sport.

I will admit that he is gifted athletically, including being very skilled in wrestling. He will probably go far in MMA...

I just don't like the fact he's from the WWE. I'm sure he won't be the last to make the transition to MMA, so I'll just have to get used to it I suppose.

so anyone "from the WWE" is excluded from ever finding another job? even if they're also "from the NCAA heavyweight championships"

he's gettin to be about as "windy" as Josh Barnett

With Mir's improved striking it will make it a better fight but I still think with Lesnar's size he will win. He(Lesnar) took a pretty good shot to the dome in the fight with Randy and it didn't even faze him. But after Lesnar wins this fight I think Check Congo will be waiting for him and I think Congo has a very good chance at getting a win against Brock.

"I'm sure he won't be the last to make the transition to MMA, so I'll just have to get used to it I suppose."

No, he will not be the last NCAA Championship wrestler to cross over to MMA.

unless Brock gets a TKO from wobbling Mir with a punch then pouncing....he will get submitted. Mir has submitted far better BJJ credentials than C*ck Lesnar.

uh, yeah.

"Mir has submitted far better BJJ credentials than C*ck Lesnar. "

the flip side of that is that Mir has been TKO'd by guys with far worse credentials too.

IMO Brock will throw that big straight followed by a takedown and will finish GNP, much like his other fights. Doubt that Mir can catch him this time around unless it's later rounds but doubtful that Mir can. I'm not a big fan of either but I also wouldn't mind watching Mir get sylvia'd.

SecondBase - Brock would have won the first fight had it not been for the shaky point deduction. This time I don't see the fight lasting too long.

Are you talking about the fight he got knee barred? What point deduct?

ThinkAlpha - 
SecondBase - Brock would have won the first fight had it not been for the shaky point deduction. This time I don't see the fight lasting too long.

Are you talking about the fight he got knee barred? What point deduct?

I'm pretty sure the point deduction he's referring to was the point deduction that Mazzagatti issued to Lesnar in the fight.

not the biggest mir fan, but I hope to god that he destroys cock lesnar.

I think Brock will beat him this time around via TKO... and yes Brock will def take him down again.

I've never been a big fan of Frank's, but that fight w/ Nog was incredible.

I can see him submitting Brock again.