Frank Mir is the Devil.

goldenboyart - Damn I never realized that he was that damn fat and out of shape.

No wonder he gasses before the end of the first round.

He was indeed fat in the fight.  So fat, in fact, that those are my NoGi shorts he was wearing (long story).

And just in case you missed the point; I'm a complete fat ass.

^ dude got his shorts back

no ass

forced to grapple assless

When he shouts during fights he is commanded by Christopher Walken.

He didn't pull out now I'm making more chocolate milkshake than Mickey Ds.

Frank Mir talks during movies...during the good parts.

from the looks of that pic he ate my pie

Frank Mir supports terrorism. 

Frank Mir is responsible for sunburn. Before he came along, we all just got tan.

oh yeah he also owns a itchy powder company.

MIR wants to raise your taxes. No matter what you make.

Frank Mir sprayed me with a water hose when I was stone cold drunk sleeping on the lawn. He also called me a fatherless bastard.

Jews4Jesus - Frank Mir sprayed me with a water hose when I was stone cold drunk sleeping on the lawn. He also called me a fatherless bastard.

lol

Frank Mir ate all the asparagus tops in the house and then with a straight face said "I don't know what asparagus is" Real piece of work that Frank Mir.

Barry Cox - Frank Mir tried to jump the cage and call me out after my fight, but he couldn't make it over, had to come through the door.

LOL

Frank Mir turned Clay Aiken gay.

Frank Mir tripped my nine year old nephew from the sideline during what would have been the winning touchdown run.

Frank Mir fed my Grandma to a Hammerhead Shark. He then drove to my house and shit in my fish tank.

agreed

It was edited out, but after Junie spat on the Black Belt, Mir looked at the camera and said "I'm Frank Mir, and I approved this message."