Frank Mir is the Devil.

Shanks - I heard that Frank Mir moonlights as a referee under the name 'Dan Miragliotta'.

Ouch...

Recent DOJ evidence confirms that Michael Vick was given his first pit bull by one 'Frank Mir'. Further documentation shows that Mr. Mir, upon transferring possession of the dog to Mr. Vick, stated, "I hear these animals put on one hell of a fight . . . Y'know, a man could make some extra money were he to organize and promote a series of these fights."

Caderona - One day I was standing in my front yard and Frank Mir drove up to my house in a white, windowless van. He told me he was from the church as he tried to lure me to his van by waving a zebra cake in the air. He just kept yelling, "You want some cake, little girl?! It's okay, I'm from the church! JUST COME HERE AND GET IT!"

Would have worked on me...I love Zebra cakes, those things are the truth.

Frank Mir broke into the Little Debbie headquarters, stealing the secret recipe for Zebra Cakes.

wmkelleo - Frank Mir broke into the Little Debbie headquarters, stealing the secret recipe for Zebra Cakes.

GASP!

Prosecutor pivots and gestures in epic fashion

"And then he broke into Little Debbie herself!!!"

jury recoils in horror

WoodenPupa - Prosecutor pivots and gestures in epic fashion

"And then he broke into Little Debbie herself!!!"

jury recoils in horror

GASP!......AGAIN

Yeah, not a Mir fan really.

Frank Mir saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua.....twice. He recommended it to his friends and family members.

Frank Mir sandbagged a doctor of Journalism.

mir is an ustopable frait train of baby raping

Frank Mir drinks caffeine free Mountain Dew

When I was working out the other day, Frank stopped by the gym. I asked him what was in the shake he was drinking.

"Ground up white babies and nutmeg, mostly," was his response.

frank murr gave me an std

Frank Mir shot a man in reno....

just to rape his son

Frank Mir convinced Rickson not to fight Sakuraba.

" 'Ground up white babies and nutmeg, mostly,' was his response."

See, he told me BLACK babies---which makes him a liar on top of everything else.

Get your f'n story straight, Frank.

Frank Mir made a milkshake out of the baby Jesus.

Frank Mir made the baby Jesus cry.

He told John McCain to choose Sara Palin as his VP.

Frank Mir gives out pennies for Halloween.

Shanks - Frank Mir gives out penises for Halloween.

Wow.