Frank Mir is the Devil.

Frank Mir was overheard at a tattoo shop saying to Brock Lesnar, "Dude! dont be a fag! it looks just like a sword!"

Frank Mir: Responsible for all bad tattoos in the history of mankind

Columbia space shuttle. Yep once again it was Mir.

Mir kills teachers!

Frank Mir leaves toast crumbs in the butter.

and dried toothpaste in the sink.

Shanks - Frank Mir's active participation in the construction of the first Soviet space station led to its eponymous title, the Mir Space Station.

Unfortunately, Frank's insistence on using the hubcaps from a 1958 eldorado brougham as radioactive shielding and airtight seals on the station let to the station's subsequent demise and re-descent to earth.

Classic!

Frank Mir squeezes the toothpaste in the middle of the tube!

Frank Mir licks his finger just to wipe it on someone's glasses.

Evidence suppressed by the prosecution in the last OJ Robbery trial suggested that an man know only as MIR anonymously telephoned OJ to tell him where he could get his "stuff" back.

frank mir is the zodiac killer

Frank Mir Hacked on my Counter Strike:Source account and got me VACBANNED!

Frank Mir has been seen walking the halls of nursing homes late at night with a pillow in hand...ready to "speed things along"...

sikk bastard

theYak - One time, in Vegas, I was alone on an elevator and heading for the third-to-the-top floor in a tall building.

The elevator stopped at like the fourth or fifth floor. Frank Mir got on and pushed the button for the eleventh floor.

We stood in silence, the elevator lifting us upwards, as I casually realized who he was. I didn't say or do anything; I simply realized who he was and then my thoughts meandered to something else.

The elevator stopped at the eleventh floor. Frank left the elevator.

The doors closed and the elevator began to lift me, once again alone in the metal box, upwards. It was then that I began to notice a mild funk in the elevator. Within seconds, the funk had developed into a stench so putrid that my eyes had begun to water involuntarily, my lungs burning as I coughed and gagged on the nearly visible odor.

It was then that the elevator stopped. The doors opened once again, but did not reveal my desired floor. Instead, a group of hot middle-aged business women stood staring at me, crying and gagging. Their looks of puzzlement turned to disgust as the odor drifted out and slapped them in their pretty faces. They backed away. The doors closed, hiding myself and my undeserved embarrassment.

Frank Mir is the devil.
Frank Mir farts before getting off elevators.

my fav. had me dying

Frank Mir leaves the toilet paper roll empty!

Recently, students at Frank Mir's school were puzzled when he began showing up to classes wearing an all-over metal facemask and demanding that everyone refer to him as 'Sensei Destro'.

When pressed about the origins of the mask and name, Mir chuckled deviously, stating that he had 're-ignited old allegiances'.

Frank Mir, supplier of weapons to Cobra.

my momma sed dat frank mir is the devil

Bobby Bouche

We should combine all these allegations into one giant claim about Frank, and send it to the Las Vegas DA.

Let's be PROACTIVE people, and not just arm chair complainers.

Frank Mir - When the Las Vegas DA finds out about him, he will shit brix.

I heard that Frank Mir moonlights as a referee under the name 'Dan Miragliotta'.

One day I was standing in my front yard and Frank Mir drove up to my house in a white, windowless van. He told me he was from the church as he tried to lure me to his van by waving a zebra cake in the air. He just kept yelling, "You want some cake, little girl?! It's okay, I'm from the church! JUST COME HERE AND GET IT!"