Frank Shamrock at UFC 140

... cornering Brian Ebersole.

Am I the only person who can appreciate this? Kinda cool.. since he hasn't been in/with/around the UFC for almost a decade.

Fuck off Phone Post

Really? I didn't notice. Funny if it happened and Rogan said nothing of it, I wonder if he was instructed not to.

is this the first time Frank has been at a UFC event since the fallout?

Nice! Phone Post

Was that him? I thought it looked like him but i doubt it actually was.

Of course it was him.Brian started training at AKA back 2003. 

He was acknowledged once by Rogan at the end of the first I think. Phone Post

Dammit!

I went to take a quick shit due to Jung/Hominick stirring up my intestines and I missed his walk out and I didn't notice him for the after-win interview.

Just replayed the PPV and it was for sure him.

TimboSlice - I bet your shit was more interesting than that fight.

but took longer than the Hominick/Zombie fight

Sorry for the boring fight. Couldn't shake this kids clinch for the life of me, and had to get ugly and shoot double legs and grind for position.

Its all good, you got the w. a cartwheel kick was definitely missed though ;-) Phone Post

eiuwrestler174 - Sorry for the boring fight. Couldn't shake this kids clinch for the life of me, and had to get ugly and shoot double legs and grind for position.

No worries Brian ... I enjoyed the fight. Congrats on your Win! Phone Post

eiuwrestler174 - Sorry for the boring fight. Couldn't shake this kids clinch for the life of me, and had to get ugly and shoot double legs and grind for position.

You got the win that's what's important, Prince is a tough guy. Still pissed you beat my hometown hero Lytle, whole bar gasped and went silent when you landed that knee. Phone Post

JK3420 -  He was acknowledged once by Rogan at the end of the first I think. Phone Post
No he wasnt.

Dana instructed them not to mention Frank

Man, I didn't notice...wish I had.

TimboSlice - I didn't notice, I fell asleep during that "fight", only bad part of the entire card.

I bet your shit was more interesting than that fight.

Welcome 11er.   This is the reason we try to be "respectful" to mma fighters who do our sport for a living for our entertainment.  Fighters not only read the UG, but reply/participate as well.

Use this foot-in-mouth experience and next time you're going to say a disprespectful remark, remember, who you're talking about may read what you're saying.

T Bag -
JK3420 -  He was acknowledged once by Rogan at the end of the first I think. Phone Post
No he wasnt.
Dana instructed them not to mention Frank

Lol at you thinking Dana would give schoolboy orders like this.

I am surprised they let him corner him, but they wouldn't then do some childish shit like that. Phone Post

eiuwrestler174 - Sorry for the boring fight. Couldn't shake this kids clinch for the life of me, and had to get ugly and shoot double legs and grind for position.

LOL @ apologizing. No need to apologize. You won :)

Great fight!

Brigham,

Brian won,but there is an GIF out there with persuasive evidence that leads me to believe that he tapped out during the fight.