Frank Trigg in jail 8-8-12

Humphrey - that picture is from the last time he was arrested last year for the same exact thing.

Seems like he crushed it's Adam's apple.

Homer Simpson style

Interesting... I thought Trigg was gay.

Da Ghost - Surprised he wasn't the choke victim Phone Post

Phone Post

fayceofff - Interesting... I thought Trigg was gay.

did you not see the pic of the wife? he may very well be.

Kerouac - 
Humphrey - that picture is from the last time he was arrested last year for the same exact thing.

Seems like he crushed it's Adam's apple.

You'd be pissed too if she was prancing around in your Hulk Hogan wig, but that's still a poor reason for a good ole fashioned rape choke.

Da Ghost - 

Surprised he wasn't the choke victim Phone Post

Nice!

Mr He - 
SmasherSnu - 
Mr He - 
Musashi - 
Mr He - Why do they put that info on website for the public to view?

that is insane, i live in England and i have never seen that happen. Sometimes they report stuff on the news though, but i have never seen a register type thing dedicated to providing the public with info regarding arrests/convictions.

Do you prefer a government that arrests and imprisons people without public accountability?

Well being arrested/convicted usually makes you look bad to employers and people in general.

It's just an arrest/conviction, it hardly proves anything - it's a legal game, it should not be made public knowledge.

in the states all arrests are posted in the morning paper from the night before...at least it is where i live. and i believe most criminal records and inmate records are public record but you have to request maybe? not clear on the last part.

That's so wierd/inhumane. What is the purpose of putting it in the newspaper?

I think it's fucked up too. It's just a modern pillory.

Humphrey - 

hahahahah!

Leigh - 
Mr He -
Musashi - It seems like you don't understand the meaning of convicted. It's not the same as arrested. Convictions are the problem. Sure, some jobs would consider mere arrest to be a problem, but not the majority..

My understanding is that an arrest is being taken to the police station.

Conviction is being found guilty of a crime.

You have a problem with convictions being made public? OF COURSE convictions will hurt you on a job application - if you don't like it, don't be a criminal Phone Post

if he was a small business owner that hired people he'd have a whole different opinion on that I bet.

It's public record for a reason.

Lol
his name is Dewey? That's awesome !!! Phone Post

Musashi -
Barry_BondsMVP - 
UGCTT_painbringer - any  pics of the chick he porked?

Nice shorts frankie boy Phone Post

Humphrey - 

Touche, sir!

RyannVonDoom -
fayceofff - Interesting... I thought Trigg was gay.

Lol Phone Post

lmao Phone Post

lol

He got arrested again for the same thing?

Or is this a troll thread yall niggas postin in?

The chick he cheated with is hot. That is all I have to contribute to the discussion.

http://prommanow.com/2012/08/09/frank-trigg-arrested-on-battery-charges/ 

Franklin Dewey Trigg III was arrested Wednesday on charges of battery resulting from an alleged domestic violence altercation that occurred back in October 2011. ProMMAnow.com has confirmed with law enforcement Trigg is being held at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on a $15,000 bond and is awaiting an Aug. 10 court date.

Mr He - 
Card -  http://prommanow.com/2012/08/09/frank-trigg-arrested-on-battery-charges/ 

Franklin Dewey Trigg III was arrested Wednesday on charges of battery resulting from an alleged domestic violence altercation that occurred back in October 2011. ProMMAnow.com has confirmed with law enforcement Trigg is being held at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on a $15,000 bond and is awaiting an Aug. 10 court date.

oh well, atleast it's only a day or 2 that he has to wait.

lol, FCUK ever moving to the states in the future though, i don't think i even wanna visit for a holiday.

Your legal system is CRAZY... and not the good kind of crazy either, it's pretty disgusting actually. I don't even wanna come back to this thread again.

Your assessment is right on. As an american, i can honestly say that europe is way more humane and healthy that this conservative, red neck, war-loving, bible-thumping, poor-hating, rich-loving, strip malled shit hole. I would give my left nut for a european passport. Outside of a handful of progressive cities, this country blows.

Wonder why he hasn't bailed out. It would only be $2,250 to a bondsman.