Frank Trigg in jail 8-8-12

MaultascheDE - bukkake Phone Post

Yes? Phone Post

jetbluejesus - Wonder why he hasn't bailed out. It would only be $2,250 to a bondsman.

$1500

Mr He - 
SmasherSnu - 
Mr He - 
Musashi - 
Mr He - Why do they put that info on website for the public to view?

that is insane, i live in England and i have never seen that happen. Sometimes they report stuff on the news though, but i have never seen a register type thing dedicated to providing the public with info regarding arrests/convictions.

Do you prefer a government that arrests and imprisons people without public accountability?

Well being arrested/convicted usually makes you look bad to employers and people in general.

It's just an arrest/conviction, it hardly proves anything - it's a legal game, it should not be made public knowledge.

in the states all arrests are posted in the morning paper from the night before...at least it is where i live. and i believe most criminal records and inmate records are public record but you have to request maybe? not clear on the last part.

That's so wierd/inhumane. What is the purpose of putting it in the newspaper?

I think the difference is that Americans are aware that arrests don't necessarily mean a lot, so its not a big deal that they're reported. And once again, it's a lot better than people just getting disappeared into jail cells without the police allowing others to know.

Humphrey - 
jetbluejesus - Wonder why he hasn't bailed out. It would only be $2,250 to a bondsman.

$1500

Bail is $15,000. Standard rate is 15%, although some bondsman might take less.

knuckleballs - 
Mr He - 
Card -  http://prommanow.com/2012/08/09/frank-trigg-arrested-on-battery-charges/ 

Franklin Dewey Trigg III was arrested Wednesday on charges of battery resulting from an alleged domestic violence altercation that occurred back in October 2011. ProMMAnow.com has confirmed with law enforcement Trigg is being held at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on a $15,000 bond and is awaiting an Aug. 10 court date.

oh well, atleast it's only a day or 2 that he has to wait.

lol, FCUK ever moving to the states in the future though, i don't think i even wanna visit for a holiday.

Your legal system is CRAZY... and not the good kind of crazy either, it's pretty disgusting actually. I don't even wanna come back to this thread again.

Your assessment is right on. As an american, i can honestly say that europe is way more humane and healthy that this conservative, red neck, war-loving, bible-thumping, poor-hating, rich-loving, strip malled shit hole. I would give my left nut for a european passport. Outside of a handful of progressive cities, this country blows.

get the fuck out, whiner. if you go to europe you would just be "that annoying little faggot from america" to the locals.

Mr He - 
HexRei - 
Mr He - 
SmasherSnu - 
Mr He - 
Musashi - 
Mr He - Why do they put that info on website for the public to view?

that is insane, i live in England and i have never seen that happen. Sometimes they report stuff on the news though, but i have never seen a register type thing dedicated to providing the public with info regarding arrests/convictions.

Do you prefer a government that arrests and imprisons people without public accountability?

Well being arrested/convicted usually makes you look bad to employers and people in general.

It's just an arrest/conviction, it hardly proves anything - it's a legal game, it should not be made public knowledge.

in the states all arrests are posted in the morning paper from the night before...at least it is where i live. and i believe most criminal records and inmate records are public record but you have to request maybe? not clear on the last part.

That's so wierd/inhumane. What is the purpose of putting it in the newspaper?

I think the difference is that Americans are aware that arrests don't necessarily mean a lot, so its not a big deal that they're reported. And once again, it's a lot better than people just getting disappeared into jail cells without the police allowing others to know.

In England, they let an important person know via telephone, simple.

Eg, they would phone your wife for you, or they would let you phone your wife.

What if you don't have any important people? In any case, I don't like the idea of secret arrests at all.

Mr He - 
Card -  http://prommanow.com/2012/08/09/frank-trigg-arrested-on-battery-charges/ 

Franklin Dewey Trigg III was arrested Wednesday on charges of battery resulting from an alleged domestic violence altercation that occurred back in October 2011. ProMMAnow.com has confirmed with law enforcement Trigg is being held at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on a $15,000 bond and is awaiting an Aug. 10 court date.

lol, FCUK ever moving to the states in the future though, i don't think i even wanna visit for a holiday.

Your legal system is CRAZY... and not the good kind of crazy either, it's pretty disgusting actually. I don't even wanna come back to this thread again.

Good don't come here, if you do I will meet you at the airport and punch you in the vagina.

You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night?

Oh shit D-block here we come Phone Post

knuckleballs -
Mr He - 

Your assessment is right on. As an american, i can honestly say that europe is way more humane and healthy that this conservative, red neck, war-loving, bible-thumping, poor-hating, rich-loving, strip malled shit hole. I would give my left nut for a european passport. Outside of a handful of progressive cities, this country blows.

I hope you do get a passport so you can travel to Europe and learn a couple things. First, Europe is continent not a country. It's not some monolithic land mass where every country thinks, acts & talks the same. Second, you will eventually discover that the various countries that make up Europe have problems just like the rest of the world. I know that sounds like crazy talk but it's true. Violence, intolerance & prejudice aren't restricted to the US. Sorry to burst your liberal Euro utopian fantasy but real life is like that sometimes.

Oh yeah, don't drop the soap Frank. Phone Post

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Mr He - 
Musashi - 
Leigh - 
Mr He -
Musashi - It seems like you don't understand the meaning of convicted. It's not the same as arrested. Convictions are the problem. Sure, some jobs would consider mere arrest to be a problem, but not the majority..

My understanding is that an arrest is being taken to the police station.

Conviction is being found guilty of a crime.

You have a problem with convictions being made public? OF COURSE convictions will hurt you on a job application - if you don't like it, don't be a criminal Phone Post

Where did I ever say that you fucking twit?

lol i think he was talking to me. Then after i proved him wrong, he made a response after which didn't even address what i said. LOL

Leigh is a clown, always has been. I seen him posting here for years lol, ignore him.

Also, do you even know who Leigh Remedios is, bro?

Pure ignorance on every count.

This whole exchange is gold.

morotetsuke - You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night?

Hahaha! Phone Post

morotetsuke - You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night?

Hahaha! Phone Post

I fucking hated him as a commentator..

if true, I hope he does time and don't see him involved in MMA anymore

What did anyone expect from a man named Dewey with a tramp stamp? That's a woman choker no diggity.

You can get arrested for charging batteries?

zebers3 - You can get arrested for charging batteries?

World's getting crazier by the day.

Let's hope the convicts dont pull up the shots of frank "presenting"... Phone Post

RyannVonDoom -
tbi0904 -
knuckleballs -
Mr He - 

I hope you do get a passport so you can travel to Europe and learn a couple things. First, Europe is continent not a country. It's not some monolithic land mass where every country thinks, acts & talks the same. Second, you will eventually discover that the various countries that make up Europe have problems just like the rest of the world. I know that sounds like crazy talk but it's true. Violence, intolerance & prejudice aren't restricted to the US. Sorry to burst your liberal Euro utopian fantasy but real life is like that sometimes.

Oh yeah, don't drop the soap Frank. Phone Post

Funny you say that, thenend it with a cliche lol yeah.. That always happens. Lol Phone Post

Hey now... Phone Post