#FranksFight Family needs help

TTT

TTT
I wish I could help, but I am obligated elsewhere already. Will do what I can to get the word out though :) Phone Post 3.0

This sucks! If they're not willing to let you make a payment arrangement to take care of this then you need to post the name of the funeral home so folks can avoid that place, IMO.

Cindy

CindyO - 

This sucks! If they're not willing to let you make a payment arrangement to take care of this then you need to post the name of the funeral home so folks can avoid that place, IMO.

Cindy

Why would I post the name of the funeral home I never said this had  to do with the funeral home. I said I was trying to get his final expenses paid. I shared with everyone some of the costs of his final expenses so that others would see that this is not cheap. Also those prices had nothing to do with the funeral home they were prices for the medical examiner and private pickup from home. Of course i can make payment arrangements however I guess you did not read I am unable to get surviviors benefits so if I could not pay these bills befoe I lost the benefits how would I manage that now?

The funeral home was and is an amazing place that has buried many of Frank's family. You should really read everything before you comment as you directed this at the funeral home and the expenses include more than the funeral home. 

TTT

TTT

TTT

Bump Phone Post 3.0

TTT I really need help to get this goal accomplished so me an the boys can move on without having to do worry about anymore cancer bullshit. If you saw our fridge you would laugh is has 5 things in it. We are scraping by. the boys have been a major help however these bills are not theirs and even with their income these bills will take forever to pay off if not make us homeless.If you could share this link everywhere I would appreciate it.

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/franksfightfamily/108426 

Just shared it on Facebook, Wendy. I'm gonna try and pull together what I can when I get back from my family's this weekend. Hang in there!

FETT!!!

Will see what I can scratch together.

FETT

I was only able to afford to donate $10 at the minute. Sorry that it's such a small amount.

At least this post is giving you another TTT. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you all and benwah that 10 half went towars a copaymNd the other half bought milk and bread thank you all so much it is horrible that cancer is still affecting our family just want it to go away already. Again thank you all there were two more donations and those went straight to pay off 2 copay bills thank you so much only 4790.00 to go. I so could cry but i think im out of tears. Im going to find stuff to auction even if frank did not want me to because i need to pay this crap off. Lovr u all 

TTT I really need help to get this goal accomplished so me an the boys can move on without having to do worry about anymore cancer bullshit. If you saw our fridge you would laugh is has 5 things in it. We are scraping by. the boys have been a major help however these bills are not theirs and even with their income these bills will take forever to pay off if not make us homeless.If you could share this link everywhere I would appreciate it.

Ttt

TTT

TTT

TTT

Subbed for when I'm at a computer.

I'll help. Phone Post 3.0