#FranksFight Family needs help

ttt

likatiga - Subbed for when I'm at a computer.

I'll help. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you we very much appreciate it. We just want to put this whole cancer deal behind us and everyday I get letters for the estate of Frank Edge and it drives me insane because I have told them all I am trying but sometimes they are so rude and certain bills just dont care it is so horrible. My boys try to pick up hours at work as much as they can but they are both only part time. I am still flawed that I do not get survivors benefits because i am too young lmao Again thank you so very much to everyone who has and continues to help.

TTT

If I don't hear back from Topps by next week, I'm gonna go ahead and post the autographed sketch card of Camozzi for auction with 100% of the proceeds going to these remaining bills, Wendy. I'll do the same as soon as I get Creepy's back as well (so bug him to hurry up and send it if you want to! heh heh  ;) 

FETT

Lol Dojo I shall sent a birdie his way. I am just so over this crap already. Landlord on my back as well as phone calls everyday and an empty fridge. Xmas in days and I dont even have a dollar to my name. It flaws me that my husband dies and me and the kids go in the hole right during the holidays. I am going to start auctioning off the very stuff he did not want me to I dont seem to have any other choice at this point. So within a day or two I will have some pics of things I will put up for auction. Thank you so much for your help dojo and everyone who has been there through all of this. I just want it to be over and to be able to put it behiond me. Love you all

Wendy FETT for life ;)

TTT

Wow, don't know how I missed this thread, sorry to hear your struggling! I really hope things get better soon. Phone Post 3.0

ttt.

this needs more support!!

TTT

TTT

TTT for the holidays. Let's help Wendy finish this fight!

TTT Phone Post 3.0

TTT

TTT

I really need help to get this goal accomplished so me an the boys can move on without having to do worry about anymore cancer bullshit. If you saw our fridge you would laugh is has 5 things in it. We are scraping by. the boys have been a major help however these bills are not theirs and even with their income these bills will take forever to pay off if not make us homeless.If you could share this link everywhere I would appreciate it.

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/franksfightfamily/108426 

Ttt Phone Post

Here's the card Chris signed that I hope to auction off next week...

100% of the proceeds will go to #FranksFight

Also, as soon as I get the one back from Uncle Creepy I'll post it as well. Hopefully we can raise some money for Wendy and the boys as a nice holiday gift in memory of our own UGCTT_NKTKDace.

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - Just got my Christmas bonus & it was WAY more than I was expecting..I will be making a donation before the week is over Wendy! Phone Post 3.0

awesome

Thanks guys,

I been so busy just trying to avoid a lot because it is not east with christmas upon us and Frank not being here. There are days I drink myself into a stuper just so I dont have to feel other days I just surround myself with friends and try to acoid thinking about it all.

I'll donate as soon as I'm at a computer. So sad about what happened. Phone Post 3.0