#FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

In Phone Post

Ok so the order for creepy shirts of 52 shirts has been placed and next is the printing part. So excited and cannot wait. I have reopened sales for the creepy shirts however please understand I will need an order of 50 or more before placing a new order in order to keep costs down. I will post here how much money was earned from the sales. So here is where you can order your shirts I am avoiding editing the OP so as not to lose the sticky lol.

Buy creepy shirts here

Luvdcuties -

Ok so the order for creepy shirts of 52 shirts has been placed and next is the printing part. So excited and cannot wait. I have reopened sales for the creepy shirts however please understand I will need an order of 50 or more before placing a new order in order to keep costs down. I will post here how much money was earned from the sales. So here is where you can order your shirts I am avoiding editing the OP so as not to lose the sticky lol.

Buy creepy shirts here

Excellent!! Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Luvdcuties - 

LOL.....you fit right in here!

VTFU!

Keep up the fight Frank!

dMo - 
Luvdcuties - 

LOL.....you fit right in here!

VTFU!

Lmao yes I do have a sick sense of humor just like my hubby rofl

Luvdcuties - 
Show Your Strength - 

Would love to have my organization run something for Frank.  Who do I contact to set it up?

I am Frank's wife you can hit me up at luvdcuties@aol.com

Weird... this whole time I thought your screenname was Luvncuddles, shows how much I pay attention...

Anyways...

Fuck Cancer and Keep Fighting Frank

Oh and I am growing my dirt squirrel out to complement my new shirt.... That is all

How You All Help

I just wanted to take a minute to explain exactly how much you impact our lives and make it possible for us to conitnue fighting this fight without other worries. From donations which literally pay our rent and such since disability is still dragging its feet to groceries, medical supplies, copays, bills, and gas and such. We live a very simple life in a 3rd floor attic apartment with our 2 boys. We have no car so there are no expenses there. Everyone who has donated has kept the roof over our heads and our bills managed. Last year we dropped over 15 grand into Frank's first round of cancer so when it came back we had nothing including were down an income. So when I say I want to explain the impact I mean you have saved us from losing everything. The pictures, comments, presents in mail, and such keep Frank smiling and in turn keep me smiling. I work on #FranksFight everyday hoping to continue to keep the money flow to come in while also updating everyone and keeping Frank happy nevermind my mom and wife duties lol. Everything you all have done thus far is amazing and I want you to realize just like my husband is an inspiration to you, you all are an inspiration to us. ;)  

I lost my father to cancer, it's heart breaking to hear when people have it :/
WAR FRANK! Phone Post

Luvdcuties -

How You All Help

I just wanted to take a minute to explain exactly how much you impact our lives and make it possible for us to conitnue fighting this fight without other worries. From donations which literally pay our rent and such since disability is still dragging its feet to groceries, medical supplies, copays, bills, and gas and such. We live a very simple life in a 3rd floor attic apartment with our 2 boys. We have no car so there are no expenses there. Everyone who has donated has kept the roof over our heads and our bills managed. Last year we dropped over 15 grand into Frank's first round of cancer so when it came back we had nothing including were down an income. So when I say I want to explain the impact I mean you have saved us from losing everything. The pictures, comments, presents in mail, and such keep Frank smiling and in turn keep me smiling. I work on #FranksFight everyday hoping to continue to keep the money flow to come in while also updating everyone and keeping Frank happy nevermind my mom and wife duties lol. Everything you all have done thus far is amazing and I want you to realize just like my husband is an inspiration to you, you all are an inspiration to us. ;)  

Your a gd women Wendy, hope things get easier for you n your family!

Fuck cancer! Phone Post

Luvdcuties -

How You All Help

Your words have a serious impact with me Wendy. I feel every time I read a thread about Frank and you that I'm not doing enough. I don't have a lot of extra money in my life, I'm supporting a wife and 2 kids on one income but we are far from struggling and for that I feel guilt. I wish I had the ability to remove all struggles from your lives so your family can just enjoy your lives together, but I don't have that ability. I promise you and your family that I will continue to do everything I can to support your cause.

Thank you for your comment, it makes my heart feel warm knowing that we have an impact on your lives.

Cheers Phone Post

tt

Luvdcuties -

**Hidden Contest**

I am not going to edit the OP for this. Figure if you reading through the threads you deserve a chance to win a #FranksFight wristband and magnet. So here is what I would like you to do.

1- Post a pic of yourself holding a sign saying keep fighting frank

or 

2- Donate $5.00 or more here (If you choose this option email me receipt to luvdcuties@aol.com)

Everyone who does one of the above wins.  

Do you want these pictures posted in this thread? Phone Post

UGCTT Captain America - 
Luvdcuties -

**Hidden Contest**

I am not going to edit the OP for this. Figure if you reading through the threads you deserve a chance to win a #FranksFight wristband and magnet. So here is what I would like you to do.

1- Post a pic of yourself holding a sign saying keep fighting frank

or 

2- Donate $5.00 or more here (If you choose this option email me receipt to luvdcuties@aol.com)

Everyone who does one of the above wins.  

Do you want these pictures posted in this thread? Phone Post

Yes I am trying to keep everything here in this thread since we have a sticky ;)

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -

How You All Help

Your a gd women Wendy, hope things get easier for you n your family!

Fuck cancer! Phone Post

Ty and I try

the geek - 
Luvdcuties -

How You All Help

Your words have a serious impact with me Wendy. I feel every time I read a thread about Frank and you that I'm not doing enough. I don't have a lot of extra money in my life, I'm supporting a wife and 2 kids on one income but we are far from struggling and for that I feel guilt. I wish I had the ability to remove all struggles from your lives so your family can just enjoy your lives together, but I don't have that ability. I promise you and your family that I will continue to do everything I can to support your cause.

Thank you for your comment, it makes my heart feel warm knowing that we have an impact on your lives.

Cheers Phone Post

Never feel guilt. You as well as many others here are gone above and beyond and even done more than blood relatives so believe me when I say you do and have done enough. Yw on the comment I try to in words explain what this all has done for us. We smile daily because of this forum ;)

**Update**

The stem cell coordinator called and we are now waiting on a final date and Frank will be admitted for at least three weeks for the high dose chemo. We have been told once the cancer is gone he will be headed straight into a major surgery to remove lymphnodes. Frank is feeling good and although sore from some recent dental work he is doing good. He is at the moment playing his Xbox 360 which means a good day ;)

**Hidden Contest Update**

We had a donation yesterday from Justin and for that we say ty and congrats your wristband and magnet will be in the mail soon!!

Here are links associated with #FranksFight

DONATE

Front Page News

Facebook Page

#FranksFight Website and Store

#FranksFight Calo Products and such

Hadoukenkieran - I lost my father to cancer, it's heart breaking to hear when people have it :/
WAR FRANK! Phone Post

Sorry to hear about your loss...it sucks... I lost my gramps to Cancer when I was 17 then I lost my dad a week before my 21st bday due to Cirrhosis of the Liver... Needless to say I didn't do the usual 21st bday binge!

Really hope they find a cure for Cancer soon... Fuck Cancer!!

War Frank Phone Post

Luvdcuties -

**Update**

The stem cell coordinator called and we are now waiting on a final date and Frank will be admitted for at least three weeks for the high dose chemo. We have been told once the cancer is gone he will be headed straight into a major surgery to remove lymphnodes. Frank is feeling good and although sore from some recent dental work he is doing good. He is at the moment playing his Xbox 360 which means a good day ;)

**Hidden Contest Update**

We had a donation yesterday from Justin and for that we say ty and congrats your wristband and magnet will be in the mail soon!!

Here are links associated with #FranksFight

DONATE

Front Page News

Facebook Page

#FranksFight Website and Store

#FranksFight Calo Products and such

Glad to hear Franks feeling good today...hope your having a gd one too! Phone Post