FRAT: Gumby Telling Old Stories

Great stories... Makes my life seem so boring Phone Post 3.0

Sub

Ahhh more Phone Post 3.0

T Phone Post 3.0

Will finish this particular story up soon

Tbh I'm not really into these. First one is over a guy making a hand motion towards a chick and second one is anti-climactic. Just my personal op.

Someone mentioned you have some good fight stories? I'd like to hear those. Phone Post

Patiently waiting for story #3. Love this stuff.

If Gumby finishes this story Ill give ya a great one from here in Amsterdam!!

On the Mat - If Gumby finishes this story Ill give ya a great one from here in Amsterdam!!

Ttt Phone Post

Good stories.  We actually met once Gumby but I didn't really say who I was.  Was at a Gordo seminar at Ralph's in '04.  Don't remember a lot of the coversation other than we both knew Vince Vanderlipe and you said ask him about choking you with a belt while rolling.

cool story bro! LOL!! Just became a fan!

I can't get enough, between this and the Ralph thread it's been a good two weeks on the atama forum because of Gumby and Scotty. Phone Post

Subbed

Ok Since Gumby Is LAGGING! Ill drop and old one on ya.

So back at the OTM warehouse day. We had about 10 JJ guys living on our compound. Started with me. Then guys just started moving in..

gumby, cameron, donothing, dave cam, mike P, bunch of good guys. i dont even remember who all lived there and who just was there all the time.

Well Donothing used to throw a lot of parties in SF. And, we always got a stern taking to before we could come to the parties cause... well we would get out of control a lil.

So this one party is a PJ's party in SF. You had to wear PJs to get in the party. They had beds everywhere and lots of things to make you feel warm and fuzzy in cold ass SF.

So before this party Donthing pulls me and JD Penn aside and says "you guys can come to the party but if anyone starts a fight im kick you straight in the balls." this was to JD.

I dont start fights at parties ;)

Basically letting him know if BJ, Regan, Flex, or him got crazy he was gonna let them have it.

Well i think regan was like 17 or 18 at the time. So he shouldnt have even been there but ya know.

And the whole night was going good. Lots of fun.

But then Regan starts getting sick. Way too many crown shots and green bottles.

So we start moving him towards the bathroom. Well the line for the bath room is crazy long.

But I dont stand in lines so we push to the front and get ready to get Regan in there so he can be sick.

Well this big jacked up guy in PJs at the front of the line has to piss and he is not to happy with my plan.

But when the door opens I push Regan in the shitter and we are just trying to make it happen. Im telling the guy he is really sick and this is an emergency.

When the Big guy is not to happy and he pulls the door open and starts going nuts. Regan and his GF are still trying to get him in the bathroom so he can barf.

Well words start exchanging and names get called. I think the Bitch word got dropped.

Then next thing i know is Dudeski gets double legged, slammed on the floor and has Regan on top of him in mount with regans fingers up his NOSE!!!

Regan is laughing his ass off telling everyone he just has to puke. The big guy is going nuts trying to get regan off him but he hasnt a clue how to get out of mount and he has regans fingers in his nose.

Dude's friends come running over going nuts. Regans GF is going nuts. And, she is no one to mess with. Hilo Girls! :)

Mind you this is all happening fast.

Im trying to clam everyone down so we dont all get thrown out. I get Regan about haft off the guy and well he did it. Threw up all over. Crown and Green bottles everywhere.

Well if dude wasnt pissed before now he is on FIRE.

Then Donthing comes along with every other Ralph Gracie guy there. Dudeski is going off about being a marine and wanting to go outside to finish it. Im telling dude he'll die if he does that to go piss and relax.

Security is trying to figure out WTF is going on. Things end up with all the penns in the parking lot with Donthing giving them a verbal lashing.

Then out of no where Donthing just punts JD in the balls!

BJ and Regan start laughing and security things we are fighting again. So I start stuffing penns in their car sending them home and out of no where BJ's GF Tiffany sucker punches me in the face. right in the mouth!

then she is all thats what you get for kicking JD!. Im like BJ? Wtf? I didnt kick JD?

Penns were gone. Dudeski stuck around and learned how lucky he was to still have a nose. I chilled with a lucky lady but had a fucking bad fat lip.

the good old days

^^ so much awesome Phone Post

On the Mat - Ok Since Gumby Is LAGGING! Ill drop and old one on ya.

So back at the OTM warehouse day. We had about 10 JJ guys living on our compound. Started with me. Then guys just started moving in..

gumby, cameron, donothing, dave cam, mike P, bunch of good guys. i dont even remember who all lived there and who just was there all the time.

Well Donothing used to throw a lot of parties in SF. And, we always got a stern taking to before we could come to the parties cause... well we would get out of control a lil.

So this one party is a PJ's party in SF. You had to wear PJs to get in the party. They had beds everywhere and lots of things to make you feel warm and fuzzy in cold ass SF.

So before this party Donthing pulls me and JD Penn aside and says "you guys can come to the party but if anyone starts a fight im kick you straight in the balls." this was to JD.

I dont start fights at parties ;)

Basically letting him know if BJ, Regan, Flex, or him got crazy he was gonna let them have it.

Well i think regan was like 17 or 18 at the time. So he shouldnt have even been there but ya know.

And the whole night was going good. Lots of fun.

But then Regan starts getting sick. Way too many crown shots and green bottles.

So we start moving him towards the bathroom. Well the line for the bath room is crazy long.

But I dont stand in lines so we push to the front and get ready to get Regan in there so he can be sick.

Well this big jacked up guy in PJs at the front of the line has to piss and he is not to happy with my plan.

But when the door opens I push Regan in the shitter and we are just trying to make it happen. Im telling the guy he is really sick and this is an emergency.

When the Big guy is not to happy and he pulls the door open and starts going nuts. Regan and his GF are still trying to get him in the bathroom so he can barf.

Well words start exchanging and names get called. I think the Bitch word got dropped.

Then next thing i know is Dudeski gets double legged, slammed on the floor and has Regan on top of him in mount with regans fingers up his NOSE!!!

Regan is laughing his ass off telling everyone he just has to puke. The big guy is going nuts trying to get regan off him but he hasnt a clue how to get out of mount and he has regans fingers in his nose.

Dude's friends come running over going nuts. Regans GF is going nuts. And, she is no one to mess with. Hilo Girls! :)

Mind you this is all happening fast.

Im trying to clam everyone down so we dont all get thrown out. I get Regan about haft off the guy and well he did it. Threw up all over. Crown and Green bottles everywhere.

Well if dude wasnt pissed before now he is on FIRE.

Then Donthing comes along with every other Ralph Gracie guy there. Dudeski is going off about being a marine and wanting to go outside to finish it. Im telling dude he'll die if he does that to go piss and relax.

Security is trying to figure out WTF is going on. Things end up with all the penns in the parking lot with Donthing giving them a verbal lashing.

Then out of no where Donthing just punts JD in the balls!

BJ and Regan start laughing and security things we are fighting again. So I start stuffing penns in their car sending them home and out of no where BJ's GF Tiffany sucker punches me in the face. right in the mouth!

then she is all thats what you get for kicking JD!. Im like BJ? Wtf? I didnt kick JD?

Penns were gone. Dudeski stuck around and learned how lucky he was to still have a nose. I chilled with a lucky lady but had a fucking bad fat lip.

the good old days

Awesome.. thanks again Scotty... I could read these stories all day.. lol love hearing about the old days.. brings back a good feeling which I think is lost today.

Cheers

Does anyone from Renzo's in the 2000-2003 era remember when New Zealand John had to tune up Guy Ritchie's bodyguard?

Madonna was playing the Garden so Ritchie would come and train before the show and bring his bodyguard. Guy was a blue under Rickson at the time and I remember he came in for a private with Renzo (Renzo of course blew him off because that's just the way the place operated). Guy was cool about it and did the group class and ended up as my partner for the evening. He was a cool low key dude and trained just like everybody else .

His bodyguard was a brown belt and a bit of an arrogant ass. He was a little rough on people and was generally a bully. John calmly asked him to roll (was at least 40-50 lbs heavier than John). NZ John proceeded to slowly and calmly grind the guys face into the mat and just torture him until the intent was clear. If I remember correctly, he ended it with a friendly slap to the face and a suggestion to be easier on training partners.

I miss the days training above a methadone clinic. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry. A few family issues (they always come in multiples) that kept me off of story telling until this weekend, when I will post the last Polly Ester's story.

By the way, Scotty got the venue right for the story, but it was a different party than the PJ party. The night when Reagan mounted the dude, I wound up taking the Penn brothers home. Reagan barfed all over the back seat of my brand new car, lol.

The PJ party I don't think the Penn brothers were there. What I remember of it was eating one of those "special brownies" so I couldn't move. Then that hot chick with amyl nitrate pinned to her nightie and basically shoved her tongue into my ear, wanting to "experiment" but I couldn't physically move. Mentally I knew everything that was going on, but I couldn't respond so she eventually got up and left (I think I was able to cry however). And people wonder why I hate MJ.

Gumby - Sorry. A few family issues (they always come in multiples) that kept me off of story telling until this weekend, when I will post the last Polly Ester's story.

By the way, Scotty got the venue right for the story, but it was a different party than the PJ party. The night when Reagan mounted the dude, I wound up taking the Penn brothers home. Reagan barfed all over the back seat of my brand new car, lol.

The PJ party I don't think the Penn brothers were there. What I remember of it was eating one of those "special brownies" so I couldn't move. Then that hot chick with amyl nitrate pinned to her nightie and basically shoved her tongue into my ear, wanting to "experiment" but I couldn't physically move. Mentally I knew everything that was going on, but I couldn't respond so she eventually got up and left (I think I was able to cry however). And people wonder why I hate MJ.

LOL! You drove them home. It was some kinda dress up party thought cause the dude that was getting his nose picked was dressed all funky. too many parties to remember though.

What about the one where I ditched you at the girl's house!! :)

On the Mat -
Gumby - Sorry. A few family issues (they always come in multiples) that kept me off of story telling until this weekend, when I will post the last Polly Ester's story.

LOL! You drove them home. It was some kinda dress up party thought cause the dude that was getting his nose picked was dressed all funky. too many parties to remember though.

What about the one where I ditched you at the girl's house!! :)
Would love to hear this one... Phone Post 3.0