Fraudulent Miletich Seminar

chzog....nice to see another rochesterian on here

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! This seminar is not a fraud. We're in the process of trying to get a seminar with Pat for the 24th!

We emailed Jon Michael Graham at (jmgraham@mfselite.com) before posting this to set up the date and find out the cost for the seminar.

The following day, we posted this topic to find out how many people around here are actually interested in attending. I can't swing the cost alone, therefore if we don't get enough people who are gonna attend, it's just not going to happen.

That is why I said "CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION" which if you would have done so George, you would have been up to speed. Thanks for making a big stain on the plans now. Who the fuck's gonna wanna pay me to have a seminar with you talking shit. Instead of jumping the gun, you could have had the decency to contact me for information first.

No one has pre-paid. I'm going to try my best to get this seminar to happen, even if the date has to be changed, which would NOT have an affect on registration or anything else.

As it stands, I've just emailed Dave Kujowski on myspace to bring him up to speed and help us get this thing rolling."

Any word on this being true?

Heres the initial post. Conclude from it what you will...

Hey guys! A friend of mine is going to be holding a Pat Miletich Seminar in Oskaloosa Iowa on February 24th, 2007!

Participants will be limited to 50 people and we already have 17 pre-registrants so if you're interested in attending let me know and I'll send you the information so you can get registered ahead of time. Remember, only 50 people will be allowed to attend due to limited space. Cost for the seminar is $150.00! No equipment or previous martial arts experience required. Just show up in comfortable, loose clothing.

No registration at the door will be allowed. Like I said, we have limited space and 50 participants is pushing it so PRE-REGISTRATION IS A MUST!

If you're interested, just post a reply on here with your email address and I'll email you the Registration information. Thanks
!

Yeah, I saw the previous post and how quickly he changed his story once he got confronted about it.

I'm waiting on a response from Jon-Michael who's on vacation in Alsaka. If in fact "Thomas" sent an eMail to J-M requesting info. on how to get a seminar, how do you make the jump from an inquiry for information to a firm booking that has a lot of people pre-registered?? Historically, J-M has been nothing short of perfect referring all interested parties to me for firm bookings.

Interestingly, the first available opening for a Pat Seminar is not until late March for Affiliate schools, and not until late July for those outside the MFS network. "Thomas" is not an Affiliate school.

........Dave

someone with a myspace account needs to send him a message asking how to sign up!!

Dave, maybe we can work on something to set a legit seminar down here sometime to make it up for the people who got suckered into this. I will run it by Bergmeier and see what we can do.

Just got off the phone with Jon-Michael. He firmly stated that he has never received any
correspondence of any type from anyone inquiring about a seminar for Oskaloosa, Iowa.

Well, there you have it.

........Dave

LOL Nice. The guy throws around names of people affiliated with Pat and he doesn't expect somebody to follow up on that? Not too damn bright.

John,

I talked with our Regional Manager Jason Reinhardt, and he would like to see if we can get a seminar somewhere in the region to take care of the good people who had a legitimate interest. A
number of our schools in the region would support this, including Decatur, IL., St. Louis and Sikeston, MO., Fort Dodge and Des Moines, IA., as well as our new locations pending in Tama, IA. and Springfield, IL.

ttt

I fo and traain with Jason all the time. I will give him a call. Thanks Dave!

"chzog....nice to see another rochesterian on here "

Been here since the start of the site (submissionfighting.com)back in the day. There are alot of Rochesterians on here (most from my gym).

BTW we will be having a legit seminar with Pat Feb 9th & 10th if your interested check our site for details:

www.teamempire.us

The Rochester seminar is looking great!! Chris, sounds like you need a bigger place to fit all the people wanting to come.

haha, the guy banned me from the myspace group for calling him on this mess!

it's going to suck when karma kicks in...

as far as threats or action.... NOTHING hurts more than hitting someone in the pockets and legally... i'm sure pat has a good lawyer to sick on him.

ttt

Hmmm.....It sounds like he intended to hold seminar and was trying to get the funding for it be pre-promoting. This is stadard in the training ad development arena. LOTS of seminar hosts do this, this gauges interest and provides capital to host the seminar.

Before you find him guilty, make sure you speak to him on the phone or in person first. It sounds like he is inexpeienced at seminar promotion and was just over-enthusiastic before anything had been finalized.

Give him a chance first. Having said, he could be a total fraud.

"Thomas" very conveniently deleted his My Space webpage and profile in the last 6 hours or so. Don't know if that makes him guilty, but I don't think it makes him look innocent. I asked him numerous times to call me to discuss this, but he has decided not to do that.

Oh well.

............Dave