Free Protein Bars

Thanks guys for participating in our free USDA organic Hemp Gold protein bar giveaway.  Appreciate the support! If youre interested in purchasing them, theyre on sale at www.athorganics.com with the coupon code HEMPGOLD.

[[ Links ]]  

twitter.com/athorganics

instagram.com/athorganics

facebook.com/athorganics

Very cool move. VU! Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post 3.0

awesome

Thanks guys for the support! VU 

Email sent! appreciate it man... Should we find this post and post reviews here ?

Itdoesntmatter - Email sent! appreciate it man... Should we find this post and post reviews here ?

Sure, that would be awesome.

athorganics - 
Itdoesntmatter - Email sent! appreciate it man... Should we find this post and post reviews here ?

Will do... I can say this already... communication is swift! already got a confirmation email , and not automated either...

Solid.

For a second, I thought the thread read..."Free Brotein Bars"...lol...ahhh man, Brocet in my head!

Kelvin Gastelum fan - 
Itdoesntmatter - 
athorganics - 

Will do... I can say this already... communication is swift! already got a confirmation email , and not automated either...

Solid.

THICK.tight

Indeed! lol

BasBang - For a second, I thought the thread read..."Free Brotein Bars"...lol...ahhh man, Brocet in my head!

Lol

How much is shopping to Aus my man? Phone Post 3.0

stoopsy - How much is shopping to Aus my man? Phone Post 3.0

$7 (USPS First Class INTL Package). Wish it was cheaper.

Awesome! Thank you so much. Hopefully they're delicious and I want to buy more!!!! Phone Post 3.0

ChokingOnACookie - Awesome! Thank you so much. Hopefully they're delicious and I want to buy more!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Read the reviews on the site on these and the Hemp Powder.. Looks extremely promising on taste.. which is always tough with hemp.

Itdoesntmatter - 
ChokingOnACookie - Awesome! Thank you so much. Hopefully they're delicious and I want to buy more!!!! Phone Post 3.0
<br />
<span class="User-328842" id="userPost51830198">Read the reviews on the site on these and the Hemp Powder.. Looks extremely promising on taste.. which is always tough with hemp.</span></blockquote>

Yeah, as a disclaimer we also use Organic Brown Rice protein in it as well to boost up the protein levels without being too gritty. I'm still playing with it so we may be able to use Hemp Protein entirely by lowering the protein content.

Sent. Thank you!!

My message sent in a weird format cause my keyboard is broke. Phone Post 3.0

I already love the Hemp Gold powder, so these should be good as well. Phone Post 3.0

I would love this. Though it's illegal to buy hemp products for human consumption here in Australia. Hemp protein products have to have big stickers on them saying "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION". Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0