Free Skin Infection Guide

4later

Now all you need is the Eucalyptus and the carrier oil and you will have the complete package. I commend you for digging in.

The question is though, did you find the guide useful?

I remember I had a bad case of it. Im a nurse on a med/surg floor. I used iodine surgical swabs and used that on my skin. I also used watered down bleach too, unhealthy as hell I know, burned my skin, but killed the stuff in 2 days. I had to do something, I wasnt about to spread that shit all over my patients

Our way is a little gentler on the skin, but what we will do in a pinch.

clean your mats!!

Cleaning mats are important but it also leads to a false sense of security.

At Defense we take the stand that we are contaminated everytime we step on the mat therefore we will clean ourselves.

What about people that get tinea versicolor, normally like with tinea corporis you would need a topical antifungal, the soap would not help with that correct?

Our soap will help with Tinea Versiclolor (Sunspots). We suggest that you don't shower directly under the water. Let the lather sit on the skin before rinsing. We have no research on our bar and Tinea versicolor yet but as you probably already know, this fungus is in the same family as ringworm. Actually ringworm will cause the same sunspots.

When viewing ringworm through a woods lamp it leaves a black area on the skin where the fungus is forming, blocking the light's rays from the skin.

Send your address to defensesoap@msn.com and I will send you a bar to test on the Tinea Versicolor.

Guy

I might have to look into your distributor. I searched the entire web for the highest quality oils for the cheapest pricing. Thanks for the heads up.

Guy

Seeing that this thread is has about run its course I would like to thank all who found interest in it. Hopefully, for those who requested the guide, it won't be needed but if it is I hope it will come in handy.

Guy
www.defensesoap.com

hook me up with that guide at ararar88@hotmail.com

Stipe,

Did you wrestle for Cleveland State about 4 years ago?

TTT

hehe I'm afraid not.
I'm from Zagreb, Croatia. Eastern Europe. And I spent all my life here.