Free Women's Classes at Rebellion

Hi everyone,

Rebellion Jiu-Jitsu is going to be holding a FREE 5-week women's Jiu-Jitsu clinic during the month of May. Classes will be held

every Sunday at 11:00 am
beginning May 2nd, 2004.

This is an introductory course, but women of all levels are welcome! We will have two instructors on hand at every class, so we will make sure women at every level get the appropriate instruction.

If you know any women that may have been curious about jiu-jitsu or self-defense, please encourage them to come out! This is a great way to introduce them to the art!

We are running this clinic free, because we like to support good causes. So much so, that we've also hooked up with the Rocinha Project (www.rocinhaproject.com) and we will be accepting donations from attendees on their behalf should anyone feel inclined to do so. 100% of proceeds will go to the Rocinha Project.

For more info, call 416-677-2722 or email omar@rebellionjj.com

So to all the women out there: Come out, learn some moves, maybe help some kids in Rocinha, and feel great! Take care and hope to see you all on May 2nd.

Thanks!

Steve

Rebellion Jiu-Jitsu

www.rebellionjj.com

(and to all the guys out there: pass this message along!)

Steve great idea I am starting my class up again too.

ttt for women in bjj, for rebellion, for steve-o and oms, and for Rocinha!!

i will try to come out on may 2nd!

ttt

TTT 4 Rebellion!

Boooo 4 Jiu-chik!

Finally. Good job, guys.

B

lib you have mail and stop being a nerd

and it's jiu chiCk :P

ttt

WOW !!!

This is awesome...I have been very interested in MMA for a long time now and keep saying I should take some classes. Now with this I can try it out and make sure I like and with no worries at the end. I love to watch the sport and I am even more excited for the classes and to continue them after the 5 weeks are over.

See you next Sunday.

TTT for Rebellion !!!

MMA Princess, see you next Sunday!

ttt!

ttt

ttt

ttt one more time

ttt

Definitely see you Sunday Sobe!!!

I am so excited for this class...should be very informative and TONS of fun !!!

TTT for Rebellion !!!

TTT !!!

I'm jealous! wish I was in Canada to attend

sexz, you could always come visit! we don't bite, eh!

Most of us don't bite, but jiuchick always claims that it was just a nibble.

sexz, if you ever find your way up here, you are always welcome to our gym.

For what it's worth, I wish I was in Hawaii. Let's trade places!