FREE Xmas blue names !

Did someone say free?

OK, I will submit my name again, just to go through the pain of heartbreak of not getting picked....

...love me dammit.

wow they were not nice to you on the screen name bet at all

Crooklyn - Hey Zip, can I make a suggestion? I'd like to nominate Ensanity. His blue is about to expire, and he's one of the best romoshoppers on this forum. His Android thread is remarkable, and he's an all around good cat. 

Seconded, Ensanity is a great poster.

If I could nominate someone Zippy, I'd like to nominate DaCrippler, great poster who always lets the board know about obscure fights coming up and recently got his BJJ blackbelt...

I've posted his fight video versus Mark Hunt numerous times but the thread always gets deleted. 

I'm McCorkle's "biggest" fan.

That's worthy of a blue name, no?  Also, mine expires in January

jjj2121 - 
Crooklyn - Hey Zip, can I make a suggestion? I'd like to nominate Ensanity. His blue is about to expire, and he's one of the best romoshoppers on this forum. His Android thread is remarkable, and he's an all around good cat. 

Seconded, Ensanity is a great poster.

If I could nominate someone Zippy, I'd like to nominate DaCrippler, great poster who always lets the board know about obscure fights coming up and recently got his BJJ blackbelt...

Also DaCrippler has a join date of BEFORE 1/1/01

I'd like to throw my name in the hat! :)

Pick me! Pick me!

Krilla Seth and Da Crippler are my two first winners

I haven't made a sinle troll thread and I'm a tenor. I think that's worth a blue... Phone Post

UnzippedAndMcCorkh0led -  Krilla Seth and Da Crippler are my two first winners

Awesome, thanks Zippy, I've entered about 3 or 4 blue contests on his behalf without his knowledge, an invaluable asset to the forum

Zipplokk is the best, most level headed, generous giving mod ever...................................

jjj2121 - 
UnzippedAndMcCorkh0led -  Krilla Seth and Da Crippler are my two first winners

Awesome, thanks Zippy, I've entered about 3 or 4 blue contests on his behalf without his knowledge, an invaluable asset to the forum

Also it is DaCrippler no space in there

and Ensanity

Also I put 25$ down on mccorkle (vs struve) because I'm so loyal to the UG. Phone Post

7 more, let's do this :-)

Damn 6 month rule haha, but I did make the official logo for the Annual UG Secret Santa which you can see in that thread...that should count for something =)

MMApostle - Damn 6 month rule haha, but I did make the official logo for the Annual UG Secret Santa which you can see in that thread...that should count for something =)

IMO that is worthy

/waves

How can somebody inactively contribute? You either contribute or you don't, there is no try.

But I would love a blue name, my smartass remarks would have a lot more impact if I could properly source them.