Friend wont wear cup in training

Raj aldo - 
bignightmare - I wear a cup so that I keep my junk from being in his face. I also play a lot of half guard and prefer not to play rub the tree. I don't get a tourney or school not allowing cups. Phone Post 3.0
Completely agree... it also helps hide the smell of sweaty sacks cuz not every bjj lover likes to shower regularly. ..

It was only in a striking sense but in grappling id still wear a cup. Phone Post 3.0

lol great point - training standards for filthy dirty pigs.

I respect my training partners and make sure I am clean before I train. if you think a cup will cover up poor hygiene then I train where I do and not where you do.

And north south - if ur floppy dick is in the guys face: YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. why are you hanging out there for extended periods anyways?

Elbow to nuts. Phone Post 3.0

RASHADsBBCGAVeMeaVAGiNALtear - Elbow to nuts. Phone Post 3.0
How often do you dream of this? ;) Phone Post 3.0

As far as training bjj, it's not un common. I have even been to a tournament that don't allow cups, their reasoning being you can use it as a unfair leverage, i believe. I think it was s7 our something. The ones Herb Dean is apart of. Phone Post 3.0

Been training no-gi, MMA, & boxing for 13 years, never worn a cup.

Everytime I have worn a cup I got punched or kicked in the balls. I prefer to take the chance and not wear one.

I agree with the cups being used for leverage issue. I think the compression shorts is the way forward but until I can be arsed to buy some my fat ass will continue to wear a cup Phone Post 3.0

My god this thread is killing me Phone Post

RASHADsBBCGAVeMeaVAGiNALtear -
Mustard Tiger - Give him the better safe than sorry speech again and warn him a couple times if you're striking. Otherwise, it's not your responsibility to protect this man's testicles. Let him learn the hard way; eventually he will catch one in the bean bag.

As others have said; really not a huge deal if it's bjj. Unless he tries to sink in his third hook or tries to catch you in the legendary "W Guard."
ChockEmOut - Next time you train with him, stand up in his guard and pass through with your knee in the middle. He will learn the hard way.
RASHADsBBCGAVeMeaVAGiNALtear - Let him attempt an armbar. Elbows to the nuts is a sure fire way to get people to wear cups.
You two sound like really shitty training partners.
Have you ever arm barred someone without a cup? It's terrible and makes one want to wear a cup. Phone Post 3.0
Haha. How are u doin armbars? Phone Post 3.0

demcat -
Mustard Tiger - Give him the better safe than sorry speech again and warn him a couple times if you're striking. Otherwise, it's not your responsibility to protect this man's testicles. Let him learn the hard way; eventually he will catch one in the bean bag.

As others have said; really not a huge deal if it's bjj. Unless he tries to sink in his third hook or tries to catch you in the legendary "W Guard."
ChockEmOut - Next time you train with him, stand up in his guard and pass through with your knee in the middle. He will learn the hard way.
RASHADsBBCGAVeMeaVAGiNALtear - Let him attempt an armbar. Elbows to the nuts is a sure fire way to get people to wear cups.
Have you ever arm barred someone without a cup? It's terrible and makes one want to wear a cup. Phone Post 3.0
Haha exactly Phone Post 3.0

Wearing a cup while dryhumping is like wearing a condom while masturbating.

uberpinscher -
demcat -

Is this the OG where everybody has a 10" dick and makes 500k a yr? Oh no it's the UG where no one ever gets out of a submission that you attempt and Everybody can do it better than the guy who just fought on TV. Phone Post 3.0

uberpinscher -
demcat -

Is this the OG where everybody has a 10" dick and makes 500k a yr? Oh no it's the UG where no one ever gets out of a submission that you attempt and Everybody can do it better than the guy who just fought on TV. Phone Post 3.0
Haha wat

What does that have to do with anything - someone being successful or not successful at armbars does not stipulate whether they should or shouldn't wear a cup during grappling. At what point did i imply I always get the tap? Listen mang all I'm saying is wearing a cup for grappling is completely dumb. Further, any attempt to explain away "why" you wear a cup is equally dumb. Especially when you blame it on using an armbar... Fuck! It's dumb just writing out.

To be honest I'm flabbergasted Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - 
Ghost of Retard - 

Gum Sheild?

What country do you live in?

Probably England. That's the correct name for mouthpiece

Correct. In England they wear special gear to protect their gums, because they don't have any teeth.

i don't wear a cup when training either.

Deputy Porker -
Naderhood -

I agree that theory is stupid.

However, I dont wear a cup in training either. They're uncomfortable. 

He just likes it when his junk is rubbing up on you while sparring Phone Post 3.0
Especially when the guy was taking his back. Phone Post 3.0