From Mike Fowlers fb.

After listening to many podcasts with Mike and following his career it is evident that he is a very caring man with a special place in his heart for children in general and especially his son. How is a 29 year old man like myself ever supposed to trust a woman enough to get married or have kids when these stories are so common? Women seem biologically capable of deception and filth on a level far beyond the typical male. Sad shit, this world is a very warped place. Phone Post 3.0

Nearly 30 replies and nobody has called Tracey a whore yet? Fowler got Maury povitched! Fucked up and fuck that bitch for fuckig shit up for all involved.

CompanyBlue - Nearly 30 replies and nobody has called Tracey a whore yet? Fowler got Maury povitched! Fucked up and fuck that bitch for fuckig shit up for all involved.

Does anyone know what went down? I know that they didn't get married until after the boy was already a year old, I think. There's pictures of the wedding and the little boys there.

Did she cheat on him or was the boy concieved while dating before they were serious and she didn't realize till after? Or did she purpose fully hide it from Mike that she was pregnant when she started dating Mike. Or maybe she didn't know she was pregnant when she started dating Mike and sleeping with him.

Too many possibilities to call her a whore.

Oh fuuuuuuuck. Mike seems like a genuinely nice guy and proud father. My heart goes out to him. Phone Post 3.0

he said in his post that he was lied to for 3 years. it leaves open the possibility that this was in a transition from one guy to the next. Mike always seemed like the better parent...or from what i saw on social media at least. he was always posting stuff to Tracey when she traveled...or posting about how much he missed his family when he was away. Tracey never really seemed to be emotionally connected like Mike was.

I just saw a comment on one of Mike's pictures on instagram (the one where he is dedicating his walk to Thor) that the real dad is Makua Rothman. I can see the resemblance. it really sucks that Mike just got that huge Thor's hammer tattoo a few weeks ago and then this.

I hope Mike finds peace in the journey he has set out on. nobody better to have by your side than Enson.

MTH -

If the new guy wants to do the "right thing," that's great, but the "right thing" is going to be being "uncle new guy." And if that's not enough, he can fu*k off.

Damn straight.

shark tank - he said in his post that he was lied to for 3 years. it leaves open the possibility that this was in a transition from one guy to the next. Mike always seemed like the better parent...or from what i saw on social media at least. he was always posting stuff to Tracey when she traveled...or posting about how much he missed his family when he was away. Tracey never really seemed to be emotionally connected like Mike was.

I just saw a comment on one of Mike's pictures on instagram (the one where he is dedicating his walk to Thor) that the real dad is Makua Rothman. I can see the resemblance. it really sucks that Mike just got that huge Thor's hammer tattoo a few weeks ago and then this.

I hope Mike finds peace in the journey he has set out on. nobody better to have by your side than Enson.

You can't judge how emotionally connected someone is using their facebook and twitter accounts. For all we know she was calling home everyday for 3 hours and doing video chats every night with the kid while traveling. Not everyone likes to be public about that kind of thing.

Kid looks just like Makua Rothman. If he knew that Tracy and that dude had a relationship he had to be wondering. Phone Post 3.0

Keep your head up Mike!

Wonder if he will stay w Tracy or not?

shark tank - he said in his post that he was lied to for 3 years. it leaves open the possibility that this was in a transition from one guy to the next. Mike always seemed like the better parent...or from what i saw on social media at least. he was always posting stuff to Tracey when she traveled...or posting about how much he missed his family when he was away. Tracey never really seemed to be emotionally connected like Mike was.

Hell yeah no one better. Enson will get Mike through this. Just gonna take some time.

Alumynabjj - Wait, are you saying she was the wife that was groped by Lloyd at the balla seminar when he was all drunk?

No, that was a gym owner who was part of the MMA Millionaires program.

James

bjh13 - 

You can't judge how emotionally connected someone is using their facebook and twitter accounts. For all we know she was calling home everyday for 3 hours and doing video chats every night with the kid while traveling. Not everyone likes to be public about that kind of thing.

All I'm saying is that, while one of them was gone, Mike was always the one posting pictures and messages about how he missed her/them. I understand people don't show everything over Facebook...i don't either.

I'm just making an observation on the information that I had. Mike seems like a great person who has gotten taken advantage of. He has done a lot for kids on the North Shore as well as on Guam. He is just like Enson in that he puts other people before himself. It sucks there are assholes in the world that take advantage of that and tear those people down.

Unfortunately this wouldnt be the first time that Tracey has done something terrible to Mike. In fact, it was because of something else skanky that she had done was the reason he left TLI, his leaving actually had nothing to do with Lloyd, in spite of what he may have said in interviews, he just couldnt tell the truth of what REALLY happened because it would have embarrassed him. Maybe now due to recent events he'll explain why he really left, and some of the shady shit Tracey's done. Before I get burned at the stake, im not justifying or defending anything, but I am saying that ALOT of people used Tracey as fuel to the fire, and that was because Mike wasnt 100% honest (and anyone who actually knew what happened could understand why he wouldnt want to say all that publicly).

wow, I feel bad for those involved and hope Mike gets through this horrible time for him. BJJ has more drama than Days of Our Lives.

MTH - 

Ya know . . . being a lawyer and a father, my brain is whirling thinking about this . . . .

The reality is that Mike is THE father under the law.  He is, presumably, on the birth certificate and is identified as the father on any number of legal documents. 

That has important consequences.  For example, even in the face of this truth about paternity, the girl could still sue Mike and obtain child support payments if he just ran off.  Conversely, if she ran off with the actual father, Mike could sue and obtain custody and visitation rights.  In short, Mike has legal rights (and obligations) to this child and the girl has legal rights (and obligations) to this child.  The only person in this scenario who does NOT have any legal rights or obligations is the biological father.

That gives Mike a good bit of power in this situation.  This new guy wants to "step up" and do the "right thing"?  That's great.  But the reality is that--legally--he's got to go through Mike to do it.  Nobody can compel Mike to give up his rights.  Nobody can compel Mike to give two sh*ts about anything this new guy says as to the parenting of this child. 

Under the law, it's MIKE'S son and the girl's son.  That's it.  The girl could give up her rights, but she can't compel Mike to give up his. 

If this were me, I'd say fu*k it.  The truth will set us free and the boy should know what's true, but this new guy isn't "daddy"--period.  I'm daddy.  Me.  Fu*k you for lying to me, but you can't change my role and I'm not giving it up.  If the new guy wants to do the "right thing," that's great, but the "right thing" is going to be being "uncle new guy."  And if that's not enough, he can fu*k off. 

Mike obviously isn't asking for anyone's advice, but I do hope he knows this or somebody makes him aware of his options on this front.  Just because it turns out years later that your child isn't "yours" doesn't mean you MUST suddenly accept being a nobody.  You're still the parent under the law, no matter what the DNA tests show.  That comes with both rights and obligations, and while it's most common to hear people complain about the obligations (child support payments, etc.), the RIGHTS are pretty important too. 

There is some real wisdom in this post. I hope Mike reads it.

As a father my view is that genetics is only part of being a good father, and probably not the key part.

I hope Mike does what is best for his son. Period.

Assuming Mike and his son have a strong relationship, throwing himself overboard on behalf of the biological father is not likely in the best interest of the kid.

I hope Mike remains the de facto Dad and the other guy can be an Uncle...

Mike does have strong legal rights. Consider them carefully and the kid's best interests.

Is this a hoax? The exact post was on another guys fb status last night. He later signed in and said he'd been hacked. Phone Post 3.0

Alumynabjj - 
Poet of Gore - 
Tomato Can - Good lord. Is this the same wife that allegedly got groped or otherwise sexually harassed by LI?

yes, but she did not make those allegations and did not know about that until fuzzy went on his rampage. not like she was accusing lloyd if that is where this is going.

Wait, are you saying she was the wife that was gropped by Lloyd at the balla seminar when he was all drunk?

no. she was passed out when she got groped according to the old fuzzy thread.

anyway, what is really messed up is that it appears the ONLY reason tracey told him was becasue the real father wanted to be in the kid's life. guys should know the truth no matter what.

liars are the fucking worst.

I have never met mike but I've always been a fan of his Jiu Jitsu and teaching style. Reading his post made me tear up. Nightmare situation, I hope he pulls through. Phone Post 3.0

BackAddict347x - Unfortunately this wouldnt be the first time that Tracey has done something terrible to Mike. In fact, it was because of something else skanky that she had done was the reason he left TLI, his leaving actually had nothing to do with Lloyd, in spite of what he may have said in interviews, he just couldnt tell the truth of what REALLY happened because it would have embarrassed him. Maybe now due to recent events he'll explain why he really left, and some of the shady shit Tracey's done. Before I get burned at the stake, im not justifying or defending anything, but I am saying that ALOT of people used Tracey as fuel to the fire, and that was because Mike wasnt 100% honest (and anyone who actually knew what happened could understand why he wouldnt want to say all that publicly).

100% true.

I doubt that Mike will ever actually say anything though. It sucks bc she obviously lied about Lloyd and now Mike is left being quoted with some statements (some are still true) about Lloyd that aren't true.